Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stupid shit...

Id rather wait and have them fix the game then play it with a lag when u have a connection like mine and it runs the speed of 56k dial up there is something wrong with the game.Just because u are inpatient to start the game doesnt mean they shouldnt fix whatever the problem is.

oh and fyi there are certain cars that are harder to steal so yea there is a trick ron.and had I of actually tried to take your car you prolly woulda lost more then 1 Tongue
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

Im just stating my opinion LOL....

because my personal thing is, we get credits for our accievements.... so you cant really complain if you dont use them.... if you did get too use them. welldone for use. because i didnt but i dont mind, theres another session starting a day later.

My internet was my problem. wouldnt load a page in the whole last 20mins at all. when i checked whos online, there was over 150 people online, prowling etc. god knows how many at the last 10 minutes.

who thinks rev3 is good, i do. its funny the ones that thought it was going to be shit thinks its good.
and the ones that said rev3 dominates any other version. is complaining about it LMAO:postwhore:....

And that isnt situated at you vaugnh. the other ones that keep trying to bring back image verify and 5 second races....
Because
i run a slow internet but can still keep up with other people running broadband that takes 1 sec too load pages....
it will just make it alot slower for me:redface:

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:Id rather wait and have them fix the game then play it with a lag when u have a connection like mine and it runs the speed of 56k dial up there is something wrong with the game.Just because u are inpatient to start the game doesnt mean they shouldnt fix whatever the problem is.

oh and fyi there are certain cars that are harder to steal so yea there is a trick ron.and had I of actually tried to take your car you prolly woulda lost more then 1 Tongue

its nothing to do with me wanting too play the game. its just i dont actually see the problem, because with my dial up its runs slow everyday, every minute. But i still dont complain.
And if it is the mc spy or live chat. who cares there apart of the game.
If you cant deal with that, then leave.
Theres no point on coming on here bitching your mouth off everyday.
The forums just get crammed with negative shit.:catfight:

I just say, EVERYONE should shut up and just play the silly online racing game, and then it will be all sweet

UNKNOWN_NZL Wrote:its nothing to do with me wanting too play the game. its just i dont actually see the problem, because with my dial up its runs slow everyday, every minute. But i still dont complain.
And if it is the mc spy or live chat. who cares there apart of the game.
If you cant deal with that, then leave.
Theres no point on coming on here bitching your mouth off everyday.
The forums just get crammed with negative shit.:catfight:

I just say, EVERYONE should shut up and just play the silly online racing game, and then it will be all sweet

But the problems you do not see due to dial up we do see and the chat and mc spy maybe the cause of these problems. that was my point wasnt to be just bitching about nothing.

And i do like the new mc my thing was why have something that hardly anyone uses that could be whats taking away from the users by lagging the servers.The mc spy was not in beta so that doesnt have anything to do with what we liked and dont like now.And the chat was an issue in beta.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  stupid? Bubye83 10 2,483 07-20-2008, 09:50 AM
Last Post: boskeeter
  shit Grossnwill 0 781 01-15-2006, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Grossnwill
  shit shit shit shit g0_sTarKRz_iN_oZ 13 2,805 01-05-2006, 01:11 AM
Last Post: g0_sTarKRz_iN_oZ
  Stupid.. HaRdOnIcE 3 1,412 10-11-2005, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Jefe
  I love stupid people JDMAccord02 8 2,919 08-22-2005, 04:01 PM
Last Post: ready