Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your thoughts so far on MC v3?

So.. what are your thoughts so far on the new V3? New additions/features, new chat, MC Spy, etc etc... Let's hear it... good or bad.

Suggestions? Constructive criticism or ban!

Gaining cms is really tough...lol but its still early we shall see
Failure is not an Option!

IGN: S_U_M_M_I_T

Could just be me and don't
know if there's anything that can be done, but can't get
the pages to scroll down when getting
on from my phone

I think the SPY Dig part lags some people. Also is there a way to send 2 race challenges in 4 minutes. Because some people don't even respond making me lose a chance to race. I've gone 12 minutes w/o a single online race.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

I actually think it is pretty good.
Too bad I don't have time to play.
Sad

Seems hard to get logged in alot of the time , and once your on , system lags alot .

Well to be honest, and I know most people are not going to like what I say.

The achievements section is nice, but the credit allowances are way too much. I mean 5k credits to get to 1 million NW. It took me a total of 3k credits to get that achievement. Then 6k credits for winning 100 races. Wait a few hours and you can get that achievement with only 1500 credits. Then only 1500 credits for level 10, which of those 3 takes the most time. So I think that these should be adjusted for the next session, maybe even put time limits. Like you get the 5k credits if you get to 1 mil NW in the first 6 hours, then level 10 in the first 10 hours, and so forth.
[Image: 30.png]

well modogg i do agree with all but the time limit just make it less for easy ones and more for hard ones
[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Just A NoOb With 2 Cents

admin Wrote:So.. what are your thoughts so far on the new V3? New additions/features, new chat, MC Spy, etc etc... Let's hear it... good or bad.

Suggestions? Constructive criticism or ban!

Well, if you ask me MC spy is a cool thought, but it is pointless, I have yet to use it besides the one time I clicked on it by accident.

The Chat is really nice, makes it easier to talk and you don't recieve that error message "you can only send 1 message ever 30 seconds."

Overall I rate the whole V3 as good!

Kelly - thats like how it used to be back in the day bro .. Cms where harder to come by.

yea game lags ALOT for me also .. any reason for that ?? and im on 100 mbps at work .. still lags Sad
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your thoughts on the new Daily Challenges Admin 5 2,514 08-23-2013, 09:37 PM
Last Post: CamCressi
  New MODZ... My thoughts... Buncha stuff... o_O_MIDORI_O_o 38 7,442 03-25-2007, 02:32 PM
Last Post: TheAirMan
  Thoughts.... WiReD_________ 7 2,271 03-08-2007, 09:37 AM
Last Post: HeartBeatStoper
  Thoughts on this game period so far sodduhfed 3 1,301 08-11-2005, 09:02 AM
Last Post: sodduhfed
  stupiest thoughts u had when u started mc 200mphblurbanned 20 5,631 04-19-2005, 08:38 AM
Last Post: thebunneh

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon