Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
forums died

talking about me and brett? we always do it,its how that fat american's feelings and my british feelings talk to each other .. LOL Big Grin
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

I dunno why Ray turned down flame wars but I'm all for a nudie pics section god dammit. I do think we should all watch our fukkin language though, such a lack of class it brings here and we dont need that shit. But to stay on topic I have had my tacos and am ready to see the new layout.
Sometimes ur tha dogg, sometimes ur tha hydrant...

http://www.myspace.com/jdoggy_ya_know

Jdoggy Wrote:I dunno why Ray turned down flame wars but I'm all for a nudie pics section god dammit. I do think we should all watch our fukkin language though, such a lack of class it brings here and we dont need that shit. But to stay on topic I have had my tacos and am ready to see the new layout.

I want some fukking tacos
[Image: 30.png]

Black__Metal Wrote:I agree ... altho some of the stuff said and discussed on here may not be the best ... kids are seeing alot worse and can see alot worse from a click of a button over the internet fully stop.

i said respectful i did not say sheltered MY kids see their fair share of shit. i dont think they should have to see it in a game that is supposed to be family oriented. My whole point was the fact that a thread is goin good everyone is inolved then 2 or more people gotta get way off topic and start talkin shit and have it closed. Then the forum goes dead again. The last one closed because of this was kinda important to the game since it was ideas and stuff about the new game that so many people have so many problems with.People are quitting because of the new format yet when the threads r made to get ideas suggestions and problems from they are closed due to foolishness.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:i said respectful i did not say sheltered MY kids see their fair share of shit. i dont think they should have to see it in a game that is supposed to be family oriented. My whole point was the fact that a thread is goin good everyone is inolved then 2 or more people gotta get way off topic and start talkin shit and have it closed. Then the forum goes dead again. The last one closed because of this was kinda important to the game since it was ideas and stuff about the new game that so many people have so many problems with.People are quitting because of the new format yet when the threads r made to get ideas suggestions and problems from they are closed due to foolishness.

yea i hear ya ... and there are many of us that go off topic and talk a bita shit .. ive done it most have ... but you gotta let it side for a while or we would be locking threads left and right ... we have delt with people always killing threads with crap (long term banned or temp banned depending on how many warning etc)

prehaps there is a way we can work around this ..some sort of filter or something that can be used. i duno :S
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Black__Metal Wrote:yea i hear ya ... and there are many of us that go off topic and talk a bita shit .. ive done it most have ... but you gotta let it side for a while or we would be locking threads left and right ... we have delt with people always killing threads with crap (long term banned or temp banned depending on how many warning etc)

prehaps there is a way we can work around this ..some sort of filter or something that can be used. i duno :S

Filters are good, yet they can be really annoying at times...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PHP Forums hiltzy21 2 1,039 05-24-2009, 06:24 PM
Last Post: hiltzy21

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon