Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
forums died

it is amazing that no one talks on here at ALL

use to be nonstop threads
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

agreed
quite sad
Sad
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

maybe we should have more contests or something
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:

ive tried,Ray said wait till Rev3. Smile
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

tbh they give too many creds away as is with accomplishments in rev 3

90teg2 says:

tbh if people would stick to the thread and not start bickering back and forth and have a thread closed that has a good amount of traffic maybe people would use the forum
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:tbh if people would stick to the thread and not start bickering back and forth and have a thread closed that has a good amount of traffic maybe people would use the forum

this has nothing to do with the thread, controversy actually brings people in to comment on. It would be smart to have more of it because when you do that is when the forum is at its most populated. Dunno why it bothers you so that two kids were going back and forth at each other like babies. If you are half the adult you seem to think you are, just ignore it and move on.

maybe for the simple fact that almost every thread worth reading is always closed because of one set of people or another.What keeps people around is intrest not bickering.This forum here lately has a whole lot of bickering and not so much intrest.And as an adult i also realize that some people do allow their children to play this game.Now i dunno about everyone elses kids But i have an 11 and a 9 year old that would love to play this game but i will not allow them to do so simply because the amount of childish behavior.I worked hard to raise my kids to be respectful This forum isnt the type of thing id let either of my children be a part of.I understand alot are custom to flame wars but ray already turned that idea down.Prolly because of the exact reasons i just stated.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

So then whats going to happen to your kids when they hit the real world.

If you keep them shelterd so innocent places such as this they are going to be shocked when they get lives of there own and start how much respect people actually have.

I find some of the people on here are actaully quite true to how people really act.
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

dnb_Fueld Wrote:So then whats going to happen to your kids when they hit the real world.

If you keep them shelterd so innocent places such as this they are going to be shocked when they get lives of there own and start how much respect people actually have.

I find some of the people on here are actaully quite true to how people really act.

I agree ... altho some of the stuff said and discussed on here may not be the best ... kids are seeing alot worse and can see alot worse from a click of a button over the internet fully stop.
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PHP Forums hiltzy21 2 1,039 05-24-2009, 06:24 PM
Last Post: hiltzy21

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon