Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well guys, I think we set history this session.

i'd be willing to play if my support ticket had been answered.. i purchased a membership straight away.. and it didn't kick in.. so i sent in a support ticket and no mod/admin has replied

kinda makes me not want to play if i can't get my moneys worth don't u think

MrBaloney Wrote:This is my first session back. I too feel the same.

Hope that things get a little more interesting than what this round had to offer.

this nigga taught me how to play mc.. now i gotta teach him how Tongue rofl

MC_Alumni Wrote:we all know that losing is boring. doesnt matter who you are no one enjoys losing. maybe if you want to have fun you should try and be really good at just one aspect. be the best damn recruiter if thats what you want. if your going around terrorizing everyone and stealing their prescious IMs then maybe you will get your jollys off that way. if not then click the race button 7k+ or more and win more than anyone else, get a higher level and that will make you more cash when you work. or you can try to HI. dont say the game is boring cause your not a "vet" or something like that. if you want help ill give you tips right now, im sure i can give you MSN names to half a dozen people willing to help so dont act like people who play MC are all stuck up...tell us what you want to be good at right now and we will help you at the start of the next round. how does that sound?

im not crying about losing, just saying that ive been playing this game for about a year and ive ranked as high as 52..... been on a crew that has been on top crew list.... so i think im not doing too bad for FREE, but when ive asked for tips i get no response or a very vague answer....people in this game act like if your not a member or you dont spend all day in front of it that your not worthy....
im NOT a HATER......just a JUGGALO:jerry:

dnut Wrote:im not crying about losing, just saying that ive been playing this game for about a year and ive ranked as high as 52..... been on a crew that has been on top crew list.... so i think im not doing too bad for FREE, but when ive asked for tips i get no response or a very vague answer....people in this game act like if your not a member or you dont spend all day in front of it that your not worthy....
im NOT a HATER......just a JUGGALO:jerry:

I've won 4 top 25's without any membership or buying anything. So if you want some help hit me up on msn.
[email protected]

top 25 is tuu eazyyy :x

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:top 25 is tuu eazyyy :x
I did it back when it was harder.

thats when i got all of mine...

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:thats when i got all of mine...
i got mine when it was hardest
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

next round should/will be better from what i know ...espsly crew wise
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Black__Metal Wrote:next round should/will be better from what i know ...espsly crew wise

I will prepare for next session by going to SPAMS R US. Who else is going with me?
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good work guys! PlAy_4_DeAlZ 11 5,506 09-06-2016, 07:16 AM
Last Post: rebekahdo11
  don't you guys worry v2pointOH 27 5,231 08-03-2010, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Good Session 7-24 End M3_steal_U 10 3,059 07-25-2010, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Gos
  End Of July Session 2010 Ishmeet 21 5,416 07-23-2010, 09:06 PM
Last Post: M3_steal_U
  new session? v2pointOH 14 3,715 07-15-2010, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Ray Cres Ronald!!!! Come on guys PlAy_4_DeAlZ 2 1,587 06-09-2010, 03:46 AM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  June 6 2010 Session Ishmeet 3 1,622 06-06-2010, 05:54 PM
  Can you guys please put my prize winnings in my credit bank! Tokkiez 1 1,535 06-06-2010, 05:05 PM
  Next session?? cmartin 5 1,854 04-25-2010, 11:41 PM
  nice try guys. can we switch it back now... LarryG 10 2,467 02-15-2010, 08:24 PM
Last Post: dnb_Fueld

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon