Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well guys, I think we set history this session.

That was BY FAR, the most boring session I've ever taken part in.

I hope there is much better to come with some more competition next session.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

I agree.....i didnt even play for the past week...lol
Failure is not an Option!

IGN: S_U_M_M_I_T

Summit_Racing Wrote:I agree.....i didnt even play for the past week...lol

I noticed. :p

This is my first session back. I too feel the same.

Hope that things get a little more interesting than what this round had to offer.

Victorious Wrote:That was BY FAR, the most boring session I've ever taken part in.

I hope there is much better to come with some more competition next session.
well i think that you guys who do nothing but eat sleep and shit this game is the reason that it has been so boring this session... there isnt much chance of anybody new even getting a medal. i too have found it boring and dont see the outcome changing any time soon...... help the less skilled out by giving more tips instead of keeping all the info to a select few that has dominated the last ten rounds...

now thats off my mind.... congrats to all

woop woop

dnut Wrote:well i think that you guys who do nothing but eat sleep and shit this game is the reason that it has been so boring this session... there isnt much chance of anybody new even getting a medal. i too have found it boring and dont see the outcome changing any time soon...... help the less skilled out by giving more tips instead of keeping all the info to a select few that has dominated the last ten rounds...

woop woop
well i dnt have any special info. all i can say is win races. easy as tht. How can a racing game b any easyr?? u click race and thts it.
and this waas my 5th round. u cnt say no1 new ca get a medal/ i got 3rd in my second round,
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

dnut Wrote:well i think that you guys who do nothing but eat sleep and shit this game is the reason that it has been so boring this session... there isnt much chance of anybody new even getting a medal. i too have found it boring and dont see the outcome changing any time soon...... help the less skilled out by giving more tips instead of keeping all the info to a select few that has dominated the last ten rounds...

woop woop
We all learned it ourselves, and I'm more then happy to help anyone that asks.

Ive helped alot of people on here.....You ALL know who you are...lol

I did not achieve what i have without alot of help myself.

Thats what i like about MC,however the new guys either will not approach us or just blow us off when we try to help them.
Failure is not an Option!

IGN: S_U_M_M_I_T

I'm not going to force someone to listen to how to win, most of them want to just use our comment thing as a MySpace forum for trying to meet "girls" like "dreamin".

Either way, If you want help. Ask for it, just because it's America doesn't mean we literally have to spoonfeed you everything yet.

we all know that losing is boring. doesnt matter who you are no one enjoys losing. maybe if you want to have fun you should try and be really good at just one aspect. be the best damn recruiter if thats what you want. if your going around terrorizing everyone and stealing their prescious IMs then maybe you will get your jollys off that way. if not then click the race button 7k+ or more and win more than anyone else, get a higher level and that will make you more cash when you work. or you can try to HI. dont say the game is boring cause your not a "vet" or something like that. if you want help ill give you tips right now, im sure i can give you MSN names to half a dozen people willing to help so dont act like people who play MC are all stuck up...tell us what you want to be good at right now and we will help you at the start of the next round. how does that sound?
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good work guys! PlAy_4_DeAlZ 11 5,506 09-06-2016, 07:16 AM
Last Post: rebekahdo11
  don't you guys worry v2pointOH 27 5,231 08-03-2010, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Good Session 7-24 End M3_steal_U 10 3,059 07-25-2010, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Gos
  End Of July Session 2010 Ishmeet 21 5,416 07-23-2010, 09:06 PM
Last Post: M3_steal_U
  new session? v2pointOH 14 3,715 07-15-2010, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Ray Cres Ronald!!!! Come on guys PlAy_4_DeAlZ 2 1,587 06-09-2010, 03:46 AM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  June 6 2010 Session Ishmeet 3 1,622 06-06-2010, 05:54 PM
  Can you guys please put my prize winnings in my credit bank! Tokkiez 1 1,535 06-06-2010, 05:05 PM
  Next session?? cmartin 5 1,854 04-25-2010, 11:41 PM
  nice try guys. can we switch it back now... LarryG 10 2,467 02-15-2010, 08:24 PM
Last Post: dnb_Fueld

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon