Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14 Kids?

GODthurisnoother Wrote:i'm canadian so i dont care about "my tax dollars" going to help her lol
i do have a reason for saying what i said but i'm not gonna go into it on here

You didn't say anything incredibly deep or thoughtful..

Not sure what part you are referring to, that isn't obviously explained.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

this is the 1st ive heard about this 14 kids thing ....
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Victorious Wrote:She can only be so broke and pay for about 7 IVT treatments. That being said, apparently she is living off of student loans. 6 Being planted at once, is semi-normal.... frowned upon in that business, but definitely not illegal.

Yeah, it was a stupid move to have that many. Not much we can do about it now though. I don't get the Angelina Jolie part though, she looks nothing like her to me.

they say she is beign like angelina jolie because she had surgery and some of the surgeries took features from jolie like her lips but either way this chick has some issues obviously she wont me able to raise those kids on her own and they are all going to end up ______ up like her lol well maybe not but we can hope for the best and i personally think she had the octoplets because she wanted money and fame like the john and kate plus eight did but the only difference is they only made the show so they can afford to have their 8 kids and they didn't mean to have that many this chick made it so she had 14 babies thats my two cents about this subject

Edit: No cussing.

F_E_D_O_R Wrote:they say she is beign like angelina jolie because she had surgery and some of the surgeries took features from jolie like her lips but either way this chick has some issues obviously she wont me able to raise those kids on her own and they are all going to end up fucked up like her lol well maybe not but we can hope for the best and i personally think she had the octoplets because she wanted money and fame like the john and kate plus eight did but the only difference is they only made the show so they can afford to have their 8 kids and they didn't mean to have that many this chick made it so she had 14 babies thats my two cents about this subject

Jon and Kate had no intention of having 6 more children, they too were only planning on having twins. Not to mention, no one has proved she had surgery.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lol!!!! Kids Wow Gets Canceled By His Mom PANDAhumpnMONKEY 7 1,570 06-23-2009, 08:15 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  stupid rabbit trix are for kids D1STURB3D 1 871 09-25-2007, 04:41 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  Meet the new kids. nemesio209 1 1,102 03-09-2006, 02:05 AM
Last Post: Ziggy

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon