Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14 Kids?

im bored, figured we'd get some life up in here..

what's everyone's opinions on the fake angelina jolie chick with 14 kids? the chick who jus had the octuplets..?

imo, if your on welfare, absolutely no income, already struggling to raise six kids (which if your that broke, you shouldn't have had six to begin with!), why the hell have 8 more? If i'm not mistaken, she had 6 of them planted into her..

And also, what kind of doctor would do that shit?

Discuss :x

She can only be so broke and pay for about 7 IVT treatments. That being said, apparently she is living off of student loans. 6 Being planted at once, is semi-normal.... frowned upon in that business, but definitely not illegal.

Yeah, it was a stupid move to have that many. Not much we can do about it now though. I don't get the Angelina Jolie part though, she looks nothing like her to me.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

the Angelina Jolie part is more to the fact that she likes to pick up new kids everywhere she goes

my problem with it all is that the doctor should have put the breaks on this whole thing. she can barely afford to provide for the 6 she had, he should have gotten her to wait or w/e
some of these ppl really need to see the psychiatrist first
[Image: club.gif]

GODthurisnoother Wrote:the Angelina Jolie part is more to the fact that she likes to pick up new kids everywhere she goes

my problem with it all is that the doctor should have put the breaks on this whole thing. she can barely afford to provide for the 6 she had, he should have gotten her to wait or w/e
some of these ppl really need to see the psychiatrist first

Taxpayers are going to support this ladies children. She had all those kids so she could get a fat ass welfare check. I'm glad my money is going to this stupid crap.

no chris, but that's one way to look at it..

the angelina thing was this.. look @ this pic :x

http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nadyapy9.jpg

Daggermouth Wrote:Taxpayers are going to support this ladies children. She had all those kids so she could get a fat ass welfare check. I'm glad my money is going to this stupid crap.

As of right now, she is only accepting food stamps for a limited time and disability for her autistic child.

As for Chris's comment, you can't only have America's beliefs when it works for you. The doctor had no reason to believe she couldn't afford the children, she was still easily paying him.

She also still lives at home with her parents! Supposedly Oprah is paying her 2 million dollars to come on her show or some stupid shit.

I just think from this point out no one needs to implant her with anymore kids no matter the situation because 14 is more than enough for anyone.

Officer_Cartman Wrote:She also still lives at home with her parents! Supposedly Oprah is paying her 2 million dollars to come on her show or some stupid shit.

I just think from this point out no one needs to implant her with anymore kids no matter the situation because 14 is more than enough for anyone.

She was only implanted because of her religion. She believed every left over embryo was a child, and deserved a chance at life.

She had 18 left over, she went through 3 rounds of 6 implantations. Only the last 6 took.

Victorious Wrote:As of right now, she is only accepting food stamps for a limited time and disability for her autistic child.

As for Chris's comment, you can't only have America's beliefs when it works for you. The doctor had no reason to believe she couldn't afford the children, she was still easily paying him.

i'm canadian so i dont care about "my tax dollars" going to help her lol
i do have a reason for saying what i said but i'm not gonna go into it on here
[Image: club.gif]

Officer_Cartman Wrote:She also still lives at home with her parents! Supposedly Oprah is paying her 2 million dollars to come on her show or some stupid shit.

shieeet

implant 6 kids in me ._." I could use 2 million dollars -.-"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lol!!!! Kids Wow Gets Canceled By His Mom PANDAhumpnMONKEY 7 1,570 06-23-2009, 08:15 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  stupid rabbit trix are for kids D1STURB3D 1 871 09-25-2007, 04:41 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  Meet the new kids. nemesio209 1 1,102 03-09-2006, 02:05 AM
Last Post: Ziggy

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon