OMG! YOU HAVE A MULTI?!?!?!:ban:

no wonder your in 2nd....
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

He_Hate_Me Wrote:OMG! YOU HAVE A MULTI?!?!?!:ban:

no wonder your in 2nd....

I would like to nominate that for the best dancing icon ever.
Sometimes ur tha dogg, sometimes ur tha hydrant...

http://www.myspace.com/jdoggy_ya_know

BeastlyNoob Wrote:So as many of you now know.. I am LUDE, ANIMAL,MAFIA,CHEATER,and who ever else that i plz to be... If I take your name there is probally a reason.. maybe if i didnt get all the messages about a name that i make tellin me that its not right and im not actually that person.. My original name was Sells2urkids.. someone HIed me, Alki, and said thats for sellin to my kids, lol, haha, funny funny,etc,etc... so i took his name... then animal with his two cents comes in asking all kinds of questions to everyone, who is this, hes a multi, hes not the real lude,etc,etc... so i took his name... The last time i checked, the name belongs to nobody.. If it is such a big deal that i take your name, then maybe you should ask ray to make to some how implicate that once you choose your name its yours, why do you even need to change your name at all, sounds reasonable to me... but for now the more ppl complain to me about what my name is and who i am the more ppl i will just become... I am sells2urkids, currently playing under animal...And as far as the real animal, come on dude, you sent me a message trying to be my father, and correct me... give me a break.. just play the game, i would have never said anything to you had you not said anything to me, i like to race, i spend money, just like the rest of you guys... why dont you just give it a rest.. Ive said my peace... Also i ahve a multi-gayson... took after my gaydad

interesting . . .
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

BeastlyNoob Wrote:then animal with his two cents comes in asking all kinds of questions to everyone, who is this, hes a multi, hes not the real lude,etc,etc... so i took his name... The last time i checked, the name belongs to nobody.. If it is such a big deal that i take your name, then maybe you should ask ray to make to some how implicate that once you choose your name its yours, why do you even need to change your name at all, sounds reasonable to me... but for now the more ppl complain to me about what my name is and who i am the more ppl i will just become... I am sells2urkids, currently playing under animal...And as far as the real animal, come on dude, you sent me a message trying to be my father, and correct me... give me a break.. just play the game, i would have never said anything to you had you not said anything to me,

LOL!! You know as well as I do...that isn't anywhere near what happened at all. I posted to others on your comment section for all to see that you were not LUDE, when they thought you were, and that is all. I never tried to play "father" to you at all, well until you started swearing and bitching. Anyway, I am not going to prolong this little pissing match with you, you lie, and there is no sense to continue. I'm done with the likes of you!
Noob, what Noob...

:popcorn:..................:duel:

Deleted our posts...

Srsly though, leave my name alone..

Johnny you were probably right, lol
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

Victorious Wrote:Deleted our posts...

Srsly though, leave my name alone..

Johnny you were probably right, lol

awww thats no fun .. no1 can see how cool we are posting to eachother ...

haha yea i am Tongue

Black__Metal Wrote:awww thats no fun .. no1 can see how cool we are posting to eachother ...

haha yea i am Tongue

We'll be okay.

Is this matter cleared up now?

i assume so ??

nothing more can be done ...fools going to take ppls names ... not much we can really do about it

Agreed, not to mention..

This isn't a suggestion.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon