Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please explain???

This is the same kid Mike/Dyna mentioned. This is not me either, but some other something??

Race name: A_n_i_m_A_L_

Full name: aaron f.

He just joined and is dominating?? Come on!! I smell mutli all over the place!! I could care less that he is basically raping my name for real, but I don't believe anyone can start this game and get top 25 their 1st month and then go on like he is. Call me whatever, but I smell CRAP here!!!

Again I assure you this is NOT me, he use to use LUDE's IGN then he took mine. LOL! I am flattered! NOT!!! I don't want anyone to confuse his foul mouth for me is the main thing I am trying to get across here, as he is a BIG MOUTH!!! and Swears worse then 10 truck drivers (no offense to any truck drive intended!)
Noob, what Noob...

he is in my crew and i assure u he is not a multi lol
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

o_O_Tread_O_o Wrote:he is in my crew and i assure u he is not a multi lol

You and I have crewed before,and I do trust you, But how can you be so sure??? No one can move up that fast in this game in 1 month, NO ONE! Sorry, and no disrespect to you, but I would love to see proof!!!
Noob, what Noob...

A_n_i_M_a_L_ Wrote:This is the same kid Mike/Dyna mentioned. This is not me either, but some other something??

Race name: A_n_i_m_A_L_

Full name: aaron f.

He just joined and is dominating?? Come on!! I smell mutli all over the place!! I could care less that he is basically raping my name for real, but I don't believe anyone can start this game and get top 25 their 1st month and then go on like he is. Call me whatever, but I smell CRAP here!!!

Again I assure you this is NOT me, he use to use LUDE's IGN then he took mine. LOL! I am flattered! NOT!!! I don't want anyone to confuse his foul mouth for me is the main thing I am trying to get across here, as he is a BIG MOUTH!!! and Swears worse then 10 truck drivers (no offense to any truck drive intended!)

well notin we can do but wait for ray to take care of it
AlKi

he is an old school player
forgot his orriginal name
but that is not his orriginal account
he lost his pw to his orriginal account
so he made a new one when he came back
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:

i was actually just thinking that. i was like hey, Animal just raced me and raped the hell out of my ass. but wait, that dude is in my crew. huh?? i guess it doesn't help that i've had a few drinks tonight either....

hey tread, what was his old name? he is pretty darn good so he must be a good vet

u will all find out at the end of the session lol

90teg2 says:

Why not take bets as to who it could be? I am guessing Rakim, Matt, lets start a pool. He is no noob that is for sure, and I kind of like a mouthy bastard in the game. Reminds me of my younger years it does. *creaks* Taking your name though, now that is funny and wrong all at once. I like the real Animal, maybe 2 animals is more entertaining? Seriously if you could watch a midget run around or a midget being chased by another midget you would choose the latter. The moral of the story boys here of course is two midgets are better than one. :catfight:
Sometimes ur tha dogg, sometimes ur tha hydrant...

http://www.myspace.com/jdoggy_ya_know

lmao at "2 midgets r better then 1"

90teg2 says:

my bet is rom3o...hahaha...hes a dick and he lost his pw to his account..
AlKi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon