Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please explain???

TheJMan Wrote:Hard !! never retire ...just pop in to steal shit lol

hrrrm guess we will see whom it is sometime then

same here...
AlKi

come on it was more like 30k lol
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

So.. someone catch me up here.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

Victorious Wrote:So.. someone catch me up here.

Just read the last 4 pages chad, stop being a lazy ass Tongue
Black__Metal

That's a ridiculous suggestion.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

Victorious Wrote:That's a ridiculous suggestion.

ok well the low down is ...that guy taken everyones names who has been "trainned" by mafia and cheater is a cocky cock. and abuses everyone in game.

Lets see how good his teachers are and how good he does, either way my teaching skills have him beat .... i taught Lights out speed (miles) and the one and only main man Jer Myself. now they both owned.

Damn i should be a mod Smile Tongue
Black__Metal

How come no one abuses me?
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Big_Bang Wrote:How come no one abuses me?

Because you like it.
Sometimes ur tha dogg, sometimes ur tha hydrant...

http://www.myspace.com/jdoggy_ya_know

Jdoggy Wrote:Because you like it.

hahaha..taking it from behind...
AlKi

So as many of you now know.. I am LUDE, ANIMAL,MAFIA,CHEATER,and who ever else that i plz to be... If I take your name there is probally a reason.. maybe if i didnt get all the messages about a name that i make tellin me that its not right and im not actually that person.. My original name was Sells2urkids.. someone HIed me, Alki, and said thats for sellin to my kids, lol, haha, funny funny,etc,etc... so i took his name... then animal with his two cents comes in asking all kinds of questions to everyone, who is this, hes a multi, hes not the real lude,etc,etc... so i took his name... The last time i checked, the name belongs to nobody.. If it is such a big deal that i take your name, then maybe you should ask ray to make to some how implicate that once you choose your name its yours, why do you even need to change your name at all, sounds reasonable to me... but for now the more ppl complain to me about what my name is and who i am the more ppl i will just become... I am sells2urkids, currently playing under animal...And as far as the real animal, come on dude, you sent me a message trying to be my father, and correct me... give me a break.. just play the game, i would have never said anything to you had you not said anything to me, i like to race, i spend money, just like the rest of you guys... why dont you just give it a rest.. Ive said my peace... Also i ahve a multi-gayson... took after my gaydad

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon