Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please explain???

LuDe Wrote:my bet is rom3o...hahaha...hes a dick and he lost his pw to his account..

Well who ever it is, they can't be good for the game with the HUGELY rude and offensive comments!! These type of people are what is partially happening to MC. They send completely rude comments to other players, and scare them away. So I personally would like to know who they are NOW!!
Noob, what Noob...

So the animal in my crew is a "multie" I don't think he is. All this time it was you lol

other then that he is cool if you get to know him.

A_n_i_M_a_L_ Wrote:Well who ever it is, they can't be good for the game with the HUGELY rude and offensive comments!! These type of people are what is partially happening to MC. They send completely rude comments to other players, and scare them away. So I personally would like to know who they are NOW!!

not romeos style ... the whole over the top rudeness and what not ...

Dout matt, Rakim would do the same ... hes deff not new. some looking into this i shall do.

it will be some1 everyone has forgot about .. like Randy (R2R) or Jon (ssvegetio)
Black__Metal

TheJMan Wrote:not romeos style ... the whole over the top rudeness and what not ...

Dout matt, Rakim would do the same ... hes deff not new. some looking into this i shall do.

it will be some1 everyone has forgot about .. like Randy (R2R) or Jon (ssvegetio)

but that def aint randy or jons style either...
AlKi

it aint matt,rakim i can say that Wink
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

LuDe Wrote:but that def aint randy or jons style either...

this is ture ... only people that i think would do something like that would be mecca or kiro lol
Black__Metal

TheJMan Wrote:this is ture ... only people that i think would do something like that would be mecca or kiro lol

Well Both Mecca and Kiro know me, so I dont' think if would be them
Noob, what Noob...

DrOoPie Wrote:So the animal in my crew is a "multie" I don't think he is. All this time it was you lol

other then that he is cool if you get to know him.

LOL! Nope not me. I am the real ANIMAL... LOL!!
Noob, what Noob...

OK! Hopefully I can clear up any confusion.

A N I M A L aka Aaron F. is not a multiple account. He is a friend of Mafia Man and I's who we taught how to play the game.

MafiaMan - Keith
A N I M A L - Brian
Mc_Scholar - aka TheCheater aka Jared aka Me

Can I mention that top 25 isnt really "whoopin ass" We taught him the basics and that was him putting forth minimal effort. If you think that is good, watch him in the future. But as for being in top 25 "woopin our ass must be a multi!" let me assure you he is neither. Lol, mafiaman and I our second sessions back both placed top 10 without spending a dime. Top 25 comes naturally if you are actually trying. Top 10? Little to No effort.

So dont be surprised to see this "multi" doing very good in the near future. Lol, just another set of random accusations, People telling me and my friends we are all the same person.

In other threads everyone talks shit about who has multis and this and that, and the sad thing is NONE of you know what you are talking about. LOL, WE ARE REAL PEOPLE, sorry if our language is too much for you to handle.

When a grown man such as Dyna starts picking fights with people because of their name, I dont see why its such a big deal to put him in his place. Yea, everybody might love and respect him in the MC community, but unfortunately me and my friends dont respect people that start shit, especially not grown men who should have something better to do with their time. When someone who HAS a multi comes into the forums talking shit about my friend, and dimes them out for a crime they never commited, of course im gonna be there to shut them up. It was a matter of someone getting offended and feeling like they should "be a good samaritan for 5 minutes" well thats bullshit. Dont call the kettle black regardless of what language that kettle uses

Hopefully this cleared up what everyone was talking about. This post is not intended to start crap with ANYONE, so please dont take it that way
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

He_Hate_Me Wrote:OK! Hopefully I can clear up any confusion.

A N I M A L aka Aaron F. is not a multiple account. He is a friend of Mafia Man and I's who we taught how to play the game.

MafiaMan - Keith
A N I M A L - Brian
Mc_Scholar - aka TheCheater aka Jared aka Me

Can I mention that top 25 isnt really "whoopin ass" We taught him the basics and that was him putting forth minimal effort. If you think that is good, watch him in the future. But as for being in top 25 "woopin our ass must be a multi!" let me assure you he is neither. Lol, mafiaman and I our second sessions back both placed top 10 without spending a dime. Top 25 comes naturally if you are actually trying. Top 10? Little to No effort.

So dont be surprised to see this "multi" doing very good in the near future. Lol, just another set of random accusations, People telling me and my friends we are all the same person.

In other threads everyone talks shit about who has multis and this and that, and the sad thing is NONE of you know what you are talking about. LOL, WE ARE REAL PEOPLE, sorry if our language is too much for you to handle.

When a grown man such as Dyna starts picking fights with people because of their name, I dont see why its such a big deal to put him in his place. Yea, everybody might love and respect him in the MC community, but unfortunately me and my friends dont respect people that start shit, especially not grown men who should have something better to do with their time. When someone who HAS a multi comes into the forums talking shit about my friend, and dimes them out for a crime they never commited, of course im gonna be there to shut them up. It was a matter of someone getting offended and feeling like they should "be a good samaritan for 5 minutes" well thats bullshit. Dont call the kettle black regardless of what language that kettle uses

Hopefully this cleared up what everyone was talking about. This post is not intended to start crap with ANYONE, so please dont take it that way

Well do me a favour then as he is such a good friend to you guys. Ask him to change his name so people do not think it's me. That is my big problem. People thinking I am sending messages such as his (rude and uncalled for). I don't really care how well he is doing at the game, as I can play up there too, and my medals prove it. All I want is for him to stop tarnishing my good name here on MC, if he cannot do that, then I will request Ray and Crescent to do something about it. I have used/had that name for along time, and everyone has grown to not only know me, but to trust and respect who I am and what I do. I only ask of this once!
Noob, what Noob...

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon