Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Training New Comers

Summit (BraveHeart) and I (B_I_G_B_A_N_G) will be teaching new comers next session. Or at least I'll try to teach. lol. We will be focusing on making sure you guys are top crew material. If you want to learn how to HI talk to Saints (Im_Done). Only 3 requirements are absolute necessary (atleast for me).
1. Must be 100% dedicated/committed to be racing. None of this coming on for the first few days and then never being seen again.
2. Membership. If you can't spend a lot or whatnot its okay but you NEED membership.
3. Also MSN is necessary.

So there it is. I'll personally be on MC to ask if you want to be taught but will also be checking the forums to see who wants to join. Oh and if anyone else wants to teach hit me or Summit up on msn or ingame.

SIGN UP. First 5 people to post wanting to be taught (new comers) will get a free cookie.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Ya...what he said...lol
Failure is not an Option!

IGN: S_U_M_M_I_T

Big_Bang Wrote:SIGN UP. First 5 people to post wanting to be taught (new comers) will get a free cookie.
wht flavor cokkie?? im alergic 2 nuts, wheat, dairy, and most cocoa lmao
wht classes u as a new cummer??? 1st session on mc or first cuple??
or jst if ur unsure on things???
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

fast_fry Wrote:wht flavor cokkie?? im alergic 2 nuts, wheat, dairy, and most cocoa lmao
wht classes u as a new cummer??? 1st session on mc or first cuple??
or jst if ur unsure on things???

All the cookies have nuts, wheat, dairy and all types of cocoa. So no cookie for YOU. Lol. Well I should've been more specific. I say just unsure of how to start. Like I said we want to make people top crew material. We will mostly focusing on how to get a good start and racing and just other stuff.

Fast_Fry/Paul,why you want Sang and Kelly teaching you how to be noobs in this game?If you got skills you dont want teaching to be a noob ;P
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

Gee Thanks Nate....

But on a serious note.................

Yes we (Myself and Bang) once were completely oblivious to what it takes to run in the top of the pack in this game.

Without the help of other players we propbably would have either quit or still been on page 2 lol........

So After this round i would like to slow down and help someone understand the game better and to provide the knowledge that i myself have learned from various members.

Show them how to start ...which cars are better for what..how to cruise,work and race.How to tune and detune your car so it works best for you, and to have a better overall understanding of the game in general.
Failure is not an Option!

IGN: S_U_M_M_I_T

I can also offer my services if needed for info/help when im online if need be you to sexy things
Black__Metal

It seems I have to go on MC in order to find people. Or they just don't like me =(.

wow...these requirements sounds familiar...hahaha...yup i used them in the original training ground...btw...i will be in the crew as well to help out...but mostly to give sang 1 last lesson...preppin him for the in my mind the hardest medal to get...a top crew leader...time for him to learn how to lead a crew...
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:wow...these requirements sounds familiar...hahaha...yup i used them in the original training ground...btw...i will be in the crew as well to help out...but mostly to give sang 1 last lesson...preppin him for the in my mind the hardest medal to get...a top crew leader...time for him to learn how to lead a crew...

hardst medal to get alright . . .
3/3 fail for me lmfao ...

Black = worst crew leader of all time !
Black__Metal

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Training Ground LuDe 3 1,460 01-18-2009, 12:20 AM
Last Post: LuDe
  Training Day LuDe 45 10,073 01-10-2009, 09:57 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  Hi and Theft Crew Training TurboB20EG 0 913 03-25-2006, 07:51 PM
Last Post: TurboB20EG