Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Training Day

alrite guys here is what i propose...

i will be willing to run a crew next sesh...but i need to know who is willing to race...this is a crew that is going to be training people how to compete in competitive crews...people out there always think they know how to race/work/be in a crew and all that...but they have never been in one so i want to give some people tips on how to be in a competitive crew and train them so that they know how it is...im not necessarily going for the win...im jus doing this to help other people out....but before i do i want to know who is willing to join first....

i will also recommend the people that i believe are ready to leaders who are actually running for the top...To some people this could be your way into top crews and run for that top crew medal....so if you are interested post here...

This is also not for the vets unless a couple vets are willing to help me out with the crew...so vets please do not waste ur time posting here unless u have comments about my idea or if u are willing to join and help out...

Lude
AlKi

there are some requirements...

1) racing everyday the amount of time or credits i will decide later...
2) membership
3) listening and doing what i am asking you to do...basically following directions....
AlKi

If you need help.. I'm down ;P

hey bryce can i join so you can teach me. PLEASE!!! i will listen to what you tell me to do! :gayfight:

oh..so what the crew name? training_day? Big Grin
You will never be what we once were....

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/tag/48813.png

Pat shut up...lol...and bubye it either going to be Training_Day or Training_Ground
AlKi

lol why not The_Academy Tongue... good idea bro, i hope people starting out realise this will be a great way to get their MC knowledge kickstarted
winter's own

exactly my idea winter...i dunno how many people i will recruit though...
AlKi

Mine was a genuine offer Undecided

vic this crew is mainly for people who have not been in a top crew...but i may invite u for the advice part...
AlKi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Training Ground LuDe 3 1,460 01-18-2009, 12:20 AM
Last Post: LuDe
  Training New Comers Big_Bang 14 3,753 01-12-2009, 01:22 PM
Last Post: car_whore
  Hi and Theft Crew Training TurboB20EG 0 913 03-25-2006, 07:51 PM
Last Post: TurboB20EG
  Training Wraith 8 2,116 03-20-2006, 10:10 AM
Last Post: HOMIEPA

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon