Facebook      

Poll: would u like to have a top 3 crew icon for game
yes
no
maybe
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 Crew Icon

LuDe Wrote:wow spidey take it easy...hahaha...danny is finally coming back, dont wanna flame up this thread...lol...

It wasn't spiderman, it was Renzuli. His forum account was banned, I unbanned it..

HeartBeatStoper Wrote:stupid to u and maybe to lude but i dont see no1 else posting any ideas....if shits gonna be called stupid then every1 who has a idea just keep it to yourself cause people like this dickweed will just call it stupid..so lets hear your ideas to help n00bs get somewhere and get them to compete and stick around which is what this thread is about

Cant agree more. As of right now, 2nd and 3rd crew may seem easy to everybody. And your probably right, if there were more medals all that means is that more vets would purposely set out to get them.

It would probably result in 3 top crews that just rotated members, similar to what it is now. So maybe new medals isnt a good idea.

But a worse idea is keeping the crew system the way it is. It plain sucks. Its basically compareable to one person having 2 trillion nw every single round and completely demolishing everyone else, EVERY SINGLE ROUND.

The problem is, 2nd and 3rd crew are easy to get right now, BECAUSE THERE ARE NO OTHER CREWS! Dont people understand thats why its so damn easy? Your competing against yourselves for top crew!

Im trying to get some gameplay here thats actually worth bragging about. You dont see vets from former top crews starting their own crews and making a true effort. Instead, they make crews that everyone will deny as a helper crew, but we all know damn well it is.

When did it become about who can hog up the most medals, instead of making some good ol fashioned competition.

If the top two crews right now disbanded and made say 5 crews, that would be a fight for top crew worth competing over. Good players teaching other people how to be good and competing with your friends.

And dont see this as me calling anyone out because im simply stating the facts. Im not finger pointing or name calling, im just trying to point out the flaws in the game thru my eyes
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

Two things..

One, he hate me, change ur signature.. it's not funny, kay?

Two, he does have a point.. Why should anyone go for top if same ppl are gonna get it everytime? Or even the same two crews? Downside would be people going for 2nd to get an icon, so either it'll help competition or kill it? OR! More people would try for top crew, hey! If we lose, we still get an icon for 2nd!

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:Two things..

OR! More people would try for top crew, hey! If we lose, we still get an icon for 2nd!

Thats what Im aiming towards, is better and more competition. I think its great that people are good enough to pretty much control the game, but it probably is what leads to a lot of people leaving this game too.

Calder Sucks

If it does become an icon it should be a temporary one that you only get for one month.

I honestly wouldn't see the point of a temp. icon...

Okay id like to add my thought on this....Make winning Top crew just like any other icon...such as if you win top crew, you are not allowed to win it again for 2-3 sessions.

This would stop the Top players from staying on Top and give new players a chance.I agree those that win have the credits to stay on top.

Sure would hate to be a new player to login and every race i have is a lose...what do they really have to play for? Top 10...nope..IDE no the same players take that all the time and if not they have someone tune there car for them to win it.

This game is too onesided...but as far as TOP Crews go..Make it so you cannot win again for 2-3 sessions.

As far as Top 3 crew Icons...Sure but again make it like IDE...
Failure is not an Option!

IGN: S_U_M_M_I_T

I like the idea of top crews not being able to compete again for 2-3 sessions, and I think thats how it should be with all of the medals, cept for thefts.

Dont look at it as a bad thing, look at it as a way to get some of those extra medals you havent gotten yet. I think people will be surprised to be given a run for the money for once.

My question is, is the whole crew not allowed to get top crew for 2 - 3 rounds? Also, if they took 1st can they just go and take 2nd and 3rd right after that?

I certainly dont want to keep people from earning medals, I just dont want to see them all bogarted like usual. Give people who arent master tuners a chance at 1-20 IDE, and leave the higher ones for the vets to compete over.

Calder Sucks

The same exact crew hasn't won top crew twice in a row in a long time. Just cuz the name stays the same doesn't mean its the exact same people. Having to wait 2 sessions to be able to race again is going to make it hard for crew leaders to get good racers.

In one post you point out there are only two top crews and we need more comp then you suggest that we bar half of those people from competing...

more medals will force the newer, lower input members to want to try harder to get that top 3 crew, meaning ther will be more competion.

more competition at lower levels means more people coming up through the ranks. i also think ther should be more rewards,

like top 3 crews should get bonus nw to start up with, obviously first most 2nd next then 3rd last, it wont benefit only one group ethier as top crews are very rarely the same round in and round out even tho they are similar.

Even a few extra credits would be a good reward for top 3 crew and top ten nw

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please check the following crew for multis CamCressi 0 1,497 08-12-2013, 03:01 PM
Last Post: CamCressi
  Crew Battles (Again) rhs 1 1,610 06-04-2013, 06:55 AM
Last Post: racerr
  Game.Ending.Top.Crew racerr 4 2,914 05-13-2013, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Crew battles!!!? racerr 34 9,994 05-10-2013, 08:22 AM
Last Post: SSVegito
  Top Crew? NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 17 4,928 04-04-2013, 06:26 PM
Last Post: teet
  ssd > hi icon mSzura 11 3,329 12-22-2011, 08:20 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  old crew 200mphblurbanned 1 1,149 11-29-2011, 12:31 AM