Facebook      

Poll: would u like to have a top 3 crew icon for game
yes
no
maybe
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 Crew Icon

hell no...thats stupid...look this jus proves how dumb it is...last season EZE came in like 2nd place...and how much racing did u actually see us do...all we did was mess people up...i dont c how our 10 mil on the board compares or comes close to the billions that the top crew came...this is not good because i mean that complete degrades the top crew...
AlKi

spiderman Wrote:If PANDAhumpnMONKEY is a mod for this forum , then Ray is scraping the very bottom of the barrel . Tells people to learn to do polls correctly , but there isn't anyway of learning , except just to try one . So shut up and moderate if that's your job . Otherwise , butt out .

wow spidey take it easy...hahaha...danny is finally coming back, dont wanna flame up this thread...lol...
AlKi

how does it degrade top crew? Its still an honor to be in number one crew lol, rather than 3rd.

1st still would have a bonus in the next round, their name in red/white, and a completely different medal.

Im certainly not proposing that 2nd and 3rd have those same bonuses as the number 1.

You guys might not have done much, but neither did anyone else last round. Look at your crew members, and besides if you came in 2nd you obviously were doing something more than the other crews.

I think you'll see a lot more crews competing if they made these changes. It gives people a reason to make a crew.

Lets face it, there are only so many top players that actively play. Most of them compose the top two crews, and without good people in your crew of course its going to suck. Basically, theres ALWAYS no more than 1 or 2 crews actually making an effort for the top. That, to me, is stupid and defeats the purpose of crew battles.

If all the other crews realized how much of a chance they DIDNT have, lol they all would disband and we would have 2 crews in crew battles (dont forget the helpers) and that would be really pointless.
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

and just a little correction, EZE came in 3rd.

Still good tho, but I see these other crews that actively compete to get on top ten yet they can never come close to number 1 or 2, for the most part.

Why not give the little guys a piece of the "proverbial" pie

Remember, Top crew still gives you bonuses, a different medal, and your names in red/white

2nd and 3rd is simply more of a consolation prize

Lol and honestly looking back at recent past games is kinda sad. Pretty much like I said, 1 - 2 crews max that ever had a chance. The other thing I noticed, is less and less crews actually putting in an effort.

Calder Sucks

I dont think the top 3 crews should get an icon/medal. I think the top 3 maybe even the top 5 deserve some sort of benefit for the next round though. Maybe additional sponsorship rating or something. The details could be discussed later though. No medals but im down for a reward
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

See I think it should be the other way. Top crews gets the bonuses of top crew.

Other two just get a shabby medal thats no where near as nice as the other ones.

Either way, there should be some sort of incentive for the other crews

Calder Sucks

I'm with Lude. I personally believe, this is one of the stupidest ideas that has been posted to "improve" the game. Giving out more medals to people that don't win, just for the simple fact that you want them to play would only happen in America.

If they want a medal, or care about medals they will try to get #1. If they are signing on for a month, and never coming back because they didn't win #1 in Crew.. They really don't care about the medals. They just don't like the game.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

Funny, because thats the stupidest way of looking at it. Only somewhere else than America would someone think that.

Lol, let me give you a quick history lesson. America's all about equality (or so we claim!) and giving the little guy a voice. Sure, we get called crazy, but that aint bothering nobody.

Did you ever consider the reasons that people only play for a session? They probably made an account, got spammed 300 times in 20 mins, got their car stolen, models recruited, and HId.

The thing is, adding two more medals doesnt take away from anything. It doesnt take away from all you people worried about top crew. Its great that you guys like competing against yourselves and occasionally one other, but its lame to everyone playing thats not in a top crew.

Browse thru the history and you see a BLOWOUT almost every round. Lol, the top crew usually has NO competition, except for the occasional one other crew. So really, top crew competes against themselves half the time. Go figure they win they are the only crew thats serious about playing.
And why should other crews be serious about their crew, they never have a chance.

Its stupid that one to two crews of vets slaughter all the rest every round. Lol if someone EVERY single round won by 10x the person in 2nds nw, EVERY SINGLE ROUND Id think people would start to get sick of it.

I really just want a simple explanation on how this takes away from TOP crew. What exactly are we taking away besides nothing. We arent giving 2nd and 3rd crews ANYTHING other than a medal.

All im saying is, the current crew system is completely LAME. Lol, there might as well be 6 people playing and only 1 total crew. Then everybody could brag about how they won every round.
I dont see any top players being serious about starting their own crew and competing. People who leave top crew usually make their own joker crew that runs 22 seconds in crew battles. Great Competition let me tell ya.

I cant stress enough how stupid this game will be when EVERYONE figures out they dont have a chance and just gives up. Take away the multiple accounts people use for spam racing and your left with like 25-50 people. Then is it really considered bragging rights to take a Top Crew? lol, if you say so.

What if everyone realized they didnt have a chance for a TOP crew and decided not to have a crew that round. Then, everyone realizes they need to be getting out of their cars.

Now we have no one to race, and no crews. (cept the helpers) SOUNDS FUN

Calder Sucks

Im with Bryce and Vic...We don't need anymore medals in the game tbh...the 3 that are in suggestion section are fine but top 10 crew defo a no no and it aint top 3 it would be 2nd and 3rd crew but 3rd crew would come easy so no maybe 2nd crew just for actully trying but w/e.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

Victorious Wrote:I'm with Lude. I personally believe, this is one of the stupidest ideas that has been posted to "improve" the game. Giving out more medals to people that don't win, just for the simple fact that you want them to play would only happen in America.

If they want a medal, or care about medals they will try to get #1. If they are signing on for a month, and never coming back because they didn't win #1 in Crew.. They really don't care about the medals. They just don't like the game.

stupid to u and maybe to lude but i dont see no1 else posting any ideas....if shits gonna be called stupid then every1 who has a idea just keep it to yourself cause people like this dickweed will just call it stupid..so lets hear your ideas to help n00bs get somewhere and get them to compete and stick around which is what this thread is about
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please check the following crew for multis CamCressi 0 1,497 08-12-2013, 03:01 PM
Last Post: CamCressi
  Crew Battles (Again) rhs 1 1,610 06-04-2013, 06:55 AM
Last Post: racerr
  Game.Ending.Top.Crew racerr 4 2,914 05-13-2013, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Crew battles!!!? racerr 34 9,994 05-10-2013, 08:22 AM
Last Post: SSVegito
  Top Crew? NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 17 4,928 04-04-2013, 06:26 PM
Last Post: teet
  ssd > hi icon mSzura 11 3,329 12-22-2011, 08:20 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  old crew 200mphblurbanned 1 1,149 11-29-2011, 12:31 AM