Poll: would u like to have a top 3 crew icon for game
yes
no
maybe
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 Crew Icon

He_Hate_Me Wrote:LOL

I mentioned this a while back and every body basically puked on it.

I def think that more than just one crew should get a reward. Top 3 sounds perfectly fair to me, and gives more than just 2 crews (or most times 1) a chance for showing their skills.

I know a lot of people disagree, but to me there is absolutely no negative from this

well i tryed to make a new poll since every1 was pointing toward to top 3 but mr danny boy locked it before i could post it.....were all tryn to find new things to sweetn the game and get more peeps to stick around
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

yea i noticed that, and I thought the new poll was the one that should have been kept.

Power Trip anyone? lol

Im afraid to post anything now not sure if im gonna get banned for some dumb shit. Lol, soon, everyone is gonna be banned and the mods will have no one to moderate.

On topic tho, Im even for top 5 crews getting a medal, but top 3 I think will be the choice most people make.

Is it just me, or has MC come to a place where its all about who can get the most medals in a round haha. I dunno, MC was just a lot different back in 03 i guess

You got vets taking WW3 and every other possible medal every round. What happened to keeping vets out of 1-20 IDE? Give some people who havent gotten any medals yet a chance
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

He_Hate_Me Wrote:yea i noticed that, and I thought the new poll was the one that should have been kept.

Power Trip anyone? lol

Im afraid to post anything now not sure if im gonna get banned for some dumb shit. Lol, soon, everyone is gonna be banned and the mods will have no one to moderate.

On topic tho, Im even for top 5 crews getting a medal, but top 3 I think will be the choice most people make.

Is it just me, or has MC come to a place where its all about who can get the most medals in a round haha. I dunno, MC was just a lot different back in 03 i guess

You got vets taking WW3 and every other possible medal every round. What happened to keeping vets out of 1-20 IDE? Give some people who havent gotten any medals yet a chance

power trip no doubt and i hope ray sees this and strips his mod rights cause i was shootn toward what every1 was saying....this 1 should have been locked and other one kept open

TECH_N9NE

Wow, you two are funny.

Harold, you don't need numberous threads about the same thing. Discuss your idea here, and you haven't begun to see a power trip Wink

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:Wow, you two are funny.

Harold, you don't need numberous threads about the same thing. Discuss your idea here, and you haven't begun to see a power trip Wink

thx for changing it danny

TECH_N9NE

I'm for top 3 crew, but the #1 crew should get a different icon for winning.

Daggermouth Wrote:I'm for top 3 crew, but the #1 crew should get a different icon for winning.

most defenitely.

How about top crew gets a certain medal color like gold, while 2nd gets silver and 3rd gets bronze?

BTW what did he change? everything looks the same to me still all fourteen of your polls floating around locked like they were before. ALL 14!

Calder Sucks

He_Hate_Me Wrote:BTW what did he change? everything looks the same to me still all fourteen of your polls floating around locked like they were before. ALL 14!

Quote:View Poll Results: would u like to have a top 3 crew icon for game

I fixxed his poll instead of him making a new one.

OOOh got ya, I didnt know what it was before

Calder Sucks

If PANDAhumpnMONKEY is a mod for this forum , then Ray is scraping the very bottom of the barrel . Tells people to learn to do polls correctly , but there isn't anyway of learning , except just to try one . So shut up and moderate if that's your job . Otherwise , butt out .
____SPIDERMAN____

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please check the following crew for multis CamCressi 0 1,497 08-12-2013, 03:01 PM
Last Post: CamCressi
  Crew Battles (Again) rhs 1 1,610 06-04-2013, 06:55 AM
Last Post: racerr
  Game.Ending.Top.Crew racerr 4 2,914 05-13-2013, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Crew battles!!!? racerr 34 9,994 05-10-2013, 08:22 AM
Last Post: SSVegito
  Top Crew? NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 17 4,928 04-04-2013, 06:26 PM
Last Post: teet
  ssd > hi icon mSzura 11 3,329 12-22-2011, 08:20 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  old crew 200mphblurbanned 1 1,149 11-29-2011, 12:31 AM