no
9.09%
1 9.09%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll!!

do u guys like the new short seasons???

please leave constructive reasons as to y you chose yes or no...
AlKi

i think that these short seasons are great.. but i think it should be a straight 14 day season...not this 16 or 17 day season...

reasons...

1) it creates more competition
2) see more people online throughout the season
3) it keeps people interested instead of getting bored halfway through the season
4) double the medals go out a year...so that gives more people a chance to earn medals faster...
5) varies what people want to go for now that there is less time
6) and last but not least, people who have a bad start or start late, do not have to wait as long for the season to restart...
AlKi

I dont think you can start a poll regarding this subject with the only options being yes and no. I personally like it and think it will bring more strategy to the game. the last week + of regular "session" is pretty much just padding the stats. Nothing really changes at that point people just gain larger leads. It still needs to be tested and im sure tweaked and adjusted
:tocas:

I'm with you Bryce, all the reasons you said! Mc Alumni i think this is more an indication of whether it's worth keeping the shorter periods or not rather what can be done to make them awesome, so a straight yes or no is the right way to do it, get a black and white answer, i think with some tweakin the shorter periods could be much better than the normal length
IGN: SKDFIRO

Couldnt have said it better myself bro,
Black__Metal

LuDe Wrote:i think that these short seasons are great.. but i think it should be a straight 14 day season...not this 16 or 17 day season...

reasons...

1) it creates more competition
2) see more people online throughout the season
3) it keeps people interested instead of getting bored halfway through the season
4) double the medals go out a year...so that gives more people a chance to earn medals faster...
5) varies what people want to go for now that there is less time
6) and last but not least, people who have a bad start or start late, do not have to wait as long for the season to restart...

u hit that shit right on the button bro
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

thanks for all the compliments guys...i jus wanted to give people a way to express their opinion...and mc alumni..i understand what u are saying, but im jus asking if people like these short seasons better is all...im not askin if this is the best way, but if it is an improvement is all...
AlKi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EXP poll HeartBeatStoper 18 3,597 01-03-2009, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Victorious
  Poll TheJMan 52 10,046 09-17-2008, 11:50 PM
Last Post: rhs
  Poll everyone Tokkiez 2 1,301 09-22-2007, 12:27 AM
Last Post: rom3o™
  Panda = Mc Veteran or Not? ( Poll ) BlackWidow™ 81 12,826 11-10-2005, 02:50 PM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon