Facebook      

Poll: Is MC worth playing with the new changes ??
YES
NO
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll

Ok we are told to voice what we think about the game and changes all the time ... yet every post on people trying to do this seem to get locked.

Due to all the mods loving me oh so much lets see if they will keep this open for a while.

There will be no "dissing" Ray or anyone in here ..all you do is vote YES or NO .

if you cant just vote and not bag anyone then just dont vote at all.
Black__Metal

exactly what changes are we talking bout???
AlKi

wasnt after they added the image verification...makes people w/lifes/jobs aka people who could potentially spend...not want to race anymore Wink

El oh el

*Uses one of his random disses about terrible customer service*

I voted no.....obviously.

Voted no.
-xTechno

i vote no!
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

same...i mean somethings are good...but others arent...especially how easy HI is ...thats the thing i really dont like... its used to be koo when people would actually ask people how to HI cuz they never could get one...and now 5/0 gets one...
AlKi

i also voted no.

changes being .. the HI stuff
top NW 10x exp rule
CMs
exp over all
QM

i duno everything thats changed over the last 6ish rounds.

This is great thread so far guys ... keep keeping it clean Smile
Black__Metal

im the one yes. i think its great. Smile HIs have always been easy. its not a matter of combination. wheather i use 5/0 or 5/169. im still getting in. it just means i dont have to spend. either way, you still have to know what you are doing to get as many HIs as we are getting. the top 5 out of 10 HIers are in the same crew. thats because we help eachother get better, not that it is any easier than it was before.

I'm sorry Teet, I hate to break it to you.

Yes HI'ing has always been easy for those of us that understand how to do it.

but now I can log on, use 5/69 and get 4-5 HI's without even paying attn, and I'm not a member. Making it that easy is stupid.

You being in the same crew has nothing to do with getting that many HI's...

You're in the same crew already, you knew you wre already capable of putting up those numbers. It's always been easy for those that understood how to do it, but now you don't need to understand it at all.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EXP poll HeartBeatStoper 18 3,597 01-03-2009, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Victorious
  Poll!! LuDe 6 1,746 12-20-2008, 08:13 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  Poll everyone Tokkiez 2 1,301 09-22-2007, 12:27 AM
Last Post: rom3o™
  Panda = Mc Veteran or Not? ( Poll ) BlackWidow™ 81 12,826 11-10-2005, 02:50 PM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon