Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
True Racer?

Samantha
Nov 01, 2008 5:48pm very nice hit keep up the good work
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

Haha. I guess she really hates me. Big Grin
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

it's like this if your gonna be on the top your gonna get hit. if your gettin hit... hit back... if u dunno how? learn... if your in top spot... learn to hit below you... it can be done

and i can also say that the more u complain about being hit the more u are gonna get hit and dont threaten to have someone hit because u maybe threatening the wrong person....

few sessions ago someone threatened to rape me to the bottom because i invited someone to my crew and didnt invite him... later that session i was told by that same person they would never play this game again because of people like me... because outta so many hits i had 70% were on that person. and thats not counting the others that knew about the incident and were hitting him also.. was maybe 12 of us total
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:it's like this if your gonna be on the top your gonna get hit. if your gettin hit... hit back... if u dunno how? learn... if your in top spot... learn to hit below you... it can be done

and i can also say that the more u complain about being hit the more u are gonna get hit and dont threaten to have someone hit because u maybe threatening the wrong person....

few sessions ago someone threatened to rape me to the bottom because i invited someone to my crew and didnt invite him... later that session i was told by that same person they would never play this game again because of people like me... because outta so many hits i had 70% were on that person. and thats not counting the others that knew about the incident and were hitting him also.. was maybe 12 of us total

I totally agree with you. But I never threatened anyone that I was going to get my friends to hit them. Because first of all I only talk to like 5 people on MC. And I don't think we're considered friends. Maybe 1 but that's it. I'm still new to MC. Big Grin
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

you talk to me <3 Smile i hit sam again for you and cause she was in 1st.

You successfully break into the house! You managed to steal $2,266,394,085, however you don't find any useful parts inside.

You also managed to steal:

678 units of fuel
264 units of nitrous
1,871,503,470 calendars

You leave undetected.

Quick Stats
· CrazyFrog555 stole $4,137,898,226 from Samantha on Mon 12:43am
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

is there such a thing as a "good racer" anymore?
Contract_Killers

Hitman666 Wrote:is there such a thing as a "good racer" anymore?

good question amped
AlKi

Big_Bang Wrote:Hey romeo BOA should have never debuted in America. Although she is a star in Asia she should stick there until she actually knows what she is singing about hahaha.

=( shes getting pwned, what a stupid move.

the song rox

Hitman666 Wrote:is there such a thing as a "good racer" anymore?

*points to sg-tan playing 20 accounts at once for 10 hours a day*

rom3o™ Wrote:*points to sg-tan playing 20 accounts at once for 10 hours a day*

*points to rom3o using macros to race 20 accounts a day*
AlKi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True Tie UGA 7 2,007 12-19-2005, 05:08 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  true legends of mc crew o_O_Tread_O_o 38 7,242 12-19-2005, 08:36 AM
Last Post: modogg85
  If u delete this uno this is true.... pacosantos 10 2,310 07-07-2005, 09:09 PM
Last Post: monteman
  I Hear You Can Clone Stuff On MC Is This True? HOMIEPA 46 9,886 04-19-2005, 02:06 PM
Last Post: 180sx

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon