Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If u delete this uno this is true....

I haev been waiting since March and I have not yet gotten my friggen prize I have emailed u Raymond and you keep saying longer longer longer...i am fed up with this bull and Its pretty obious that your scamming ME and maybe others.

what did you win?

3rd place 200 usd -name scarff_odysee__

He has six months to send it so stop crying.
All I need is One Mic.

it usually does take a while, but you will end up getting it

wow, relax there. March was awhile ago. Did you go ahead and complete the whole package. Sned in your $25, ahve it taken outta the check, or even send in the prize claim form. To be honest iwth yea. You got to wait 5-8 weeks from what there site says. Well it hasnt been 8 weeks yet. So its all good right now. Just dont bring that [censored] here. Talk to ray. Hell find his # and call him. Be a man about it
[Image: 30.png]

Vancover to Toronto how hard is that ! and i faxed it to him it has also been more then 8 weeks its july buddy

Shut up and answer modogg's questions. Did you send in your form? Did you send in $25 processing fee? Have you received a tracking #?
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

If you faxed it yet, then you should of called him to inform him that you were faxing it. Also he would of asked you about the $25 fee and what not. Sounds like you should call him and clear it up before you bring this noise on the forums
[Image: 30.png]

i FAXED IT AND HE KNOWS ABOUT IT AND THEN I MSGED HIM THEN HE KEEPS SAYING LONGER LONGER LONGER GRRRRRRRRRRR

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True Racer? Big_Bang 45 8,877 11-23-2008, 10:55 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  True Tie UGA 7 2,007 12-19-2005, 05:08 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  true legends of mc crew o_O_Tread_O_o 38 7,242 12-19-2005, 08:36 AM
Last Post: modogg85
  I Hear You Can Clone Stuff On MC Is This True? HOMIEPA 46 9,886 04-19-2005, 02:06 PM
Last Post: 180sx

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon