Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
True Racer?

Big_Bang Wrote:Act your age cause I sure hell do.

How old are you? 10? if you were any older you would've have settled this dispute through private message instead of dragging it to forums... double standards Rolleyes
winter's own

Well she blocked me from private message. Plus now since she looks bad she is writing things that I never said about her.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

B_I_G_B_A_N_G
Oct 26, 2008 6:17pm Lol. Your just mad because i'm going to hi you and have my friends keep your net down and not let you win.
Reply | Delete
B_I_G_B_A_N_G
Oct 26, 2008 6:15pm why don't you stop complaining you slut, You should be ashamed of the pictures you put in your profile, and most races won will go to me, whatch and see.
Reply | Delete

Calm down ppl it's not that big a deal... iam not taking sides. I have already talked to Samantha about her msg's in game as i recieved 1 from her. I don't blame her for sending it...hi's do get frustrating when ur at the top. But i also told he those msg's will get her no sympothy...if she listened well thats another story. Big bang i bet u would be pissed aswell if u were in her position, who wouldn't? no1 gets hi'd and goes "oh good that was a nice hit" even more so when ur in a top ranking position. Your a good racer and player big bang but bragging will get u no where. (not saying those msg's are real) dosn't matter eitherway... u 2 both look 2 be 2 good new players so lets get back to playing the gameSmile

Digital_Magic

:catfight:

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=pn1Iim7XK2M

shel eat you up

Wraith Wrote:Calm down ppl it's not that big a deal... iam not taking sides. I have already talked to Samantha about her msg's in game as i recieved 1 from her. I don't blame her for sending it...hi's do get frustrating when ur at the top. But i also told he those msg's will get her no sympothy...if she listened well thats another story. Big bang i bet u would be pissed aswell if u were in her position, who wouldn't? no1 gets hi'd and goes "oh good that was a nice hit" even more so when ur in a top ranking position. Your a good racer and player big bang but bragging will get u no where. (not saying those msg's are real) dosn't matter eitherway... u 2 both look 2 be 2 good new players so lets get back to playing the gameSmile

The only reason I posted this was cause I thought she was a Vet cause of when she Registered:Aug 25, 2005 12:04pm and I thought it was funny how a vet is complaining to a noob. I kind of understand being HI'ed when your top player and how it would suck but you know the risk when your a top player you don't expect everyone to work their way up to beat you. W/e I'm done with this thread I don't like when people make up fake messages to defame me. I mean if I really wrote those I would own up to it.

Hey romeo BOA should have never debuted in America. Although she is a star in Asia she should stick there until she actually knows what she is singing about hahaha.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Wraith Wrote:i bet u would be pissed aswell if u were in her position, who wouldn't? no1 gets hi'd and goes "oh good that was a nice hit"

I have Big Grin

The money stolen from u droop...was it make with credz some1 else had brought u and u failed 2 pay them back like u said u would?

Digital_Magic

Wraith Wrote:Calm down ppl it's not that big a deal... iam not taking sides. I have already talked to Samantha about her msg's in game as i recieved 1 from her. I don't blame her for sending it...hi's do get frustrating when ur at the top. But i also told he those msg's will get her no sympothy...if she listened well thats another story. Big bang i bet u would be pissed aswell if u were in her position, who wouldn't? no1 gets hi'd and goes "oh good that was a nice hit" even more so when ur in a top ranking position. Your a good racer and player big bang but bragging will get u no where. (not saying those msg's are real) dosn't matter eitherway... u 2 both look 2 be 2 good new players so lets get back to playing the gameSmile

i agree w/ wraith 100%. i've been in top spot my fair share of time in the game, and thought it is frustrating when you get HI'd (due to the payout being set way too high), you learn to get over it, because you know sending messages will not stop anything, in fact, it'll accomplish just the opposite... either way, at the end of the day, it all boils down to, its just a game and stuff like this happens...

rom3o™ Wrote::catfight:

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=pn1Iim7XK2M

shel eat you up

no one replied to the message from the dead?

<3 rome
Contract_Killers

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True Tie UGA 7 2,007 12-19-2005, 05:08 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  true legends of mc crew o_O_Tread_O_o 38 7,242 12-19-2005, 08:36 AM
Last Post: modogg85
  If u delete this uno this is true.... pacosantos 10 2,310 07-07-2005, 09:09 PM
Last Post: monteman
  I Hear You Can Clone Stuff On MC Is This True? HOMIEPA 46 9,886 04-19-2005, 02:06 PM
Last Post: 180sx

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon