Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
???A TD MULTI??? I AINT SURE

I was going around asking to buy crew wins, then i come across this guy KICKS____HiGh_As the supposed leader of ___MiDNiTe_GaNg___, and asked him if he would sell some crew wins to my crew, I got a reply from the account fine, but it was Bluntsmoker240 from TD, as the message states.

From: KICKS____HiGh_As Date: Jun 9, 05 - 09:33AM Delete Reply
yeah 1 car for 1 win,2 cars for 2 wins,if u want to u have to give the cars to me,this is bluntsmoker420 from total domination

Now I'm not accusing anybody here, I just want to know, if Romeo got banned for using a multi, if this guy is also using a multi, why dont he get banned to. It only seems fair? Doesnt it?
The first shall be the last, and the last shall be the first.

U still dont get it? SPEND like a millionaire and you choose your icons of your choice. So spend it and email Ray what icons you need for next session
Sg-Tan Running

No I get what all you guys are saying, but all I want to know is this account a multi or what I just dont think its fair that Romeos crew got disbanded, I say bring them back, they where gonna get TD.

me smells something fishy, i think whoever that is, is trying a lil scam on TD cuz they are jealous. so maybe someone is out to try to get TD crew banned. plus i think bluntsmoker has a lil more sense than to just say some [censored] out in the open like that.
Connor: Now Roc... are you sure that you're obee-kaybee?

well looky at what we have here "06/ 9 - 11:00AM ___MiDNiTe_GaNg_ Honda Civic CRX LOSES TO Total_Domination Porsche 911 Turbo 3.6 [view]"
now i'm not saying that there is any cheating going on here but why would someone who is giving wins to TD try and screw them over?
[Image: club.gif]

i agree with you, and im sure if you look thru all the crew battles you may find more races between them 2 crews, some1 shud look into this.

he is probably using a multi... Cool
AlKi

Well then he should be banned immediatley

to get someone banned you need to have some loser sit there all day taking screen shots i heard thats what got romeos crew banned
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

Quote:I was going around asking to buy crew wins, then i come across this guy KICKS____HiGh_As the supposed leader of ___MiDNiTe_GaNg___, and asked him if he would sell some crew wins to my crew, I got a reply from the account fine, but it was Bluntsmoker240 from TD, as the message states.

From: KICKS____HiGh_As Date: Jun 9, 05 - 09:33AM Delete Reply
yeah 1 car for 1 win,2 cars for 2 wins,if u want to u have to give the cars to me,this is bluntsmoker420 from total domination

Now I'm not accusing anybody here, I just want to know, if Romeo got banned for using a multi, if this guy is also using a multi, why dont he get banned to. It only seems fair? Doesnt it?

I have a friend that is buying my crew wins i havent sent anyone a dime for my crew wins.. just cuz people in other crews are buying wins doesnt mean its a multi...

Officer_Cartman is buying mine instead of just dumping nw.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Multi's are out of control again!!! DoomsDay 0 934 01-23-2012, 10:27 AM
Last Post: DoomsDay
  Can we please get a multi sweep Tokkiez 1 747 10-11-2011, 10:12 AM
Last Post: Xero
  Who are all these new multi accounts that are at top of leaderboard? M3_steal_U 22 4,812 07-23-2010, 09:13 PM
Last Post: M3_steal_U
  Whos playing and who aint? PIMP_4_LIFE 6 1,725 02-25-2010, 08:07 PM
Last Post: teet
  come play multi-denial !!! Corona_Xtra 6 2,130 10-26-2009, 04:05 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  i aint even wasted and... rom3o™ 4 1,401 12-11-2007, 08:55 PM
Last Post: krazyman06
  dynasty multi's Wraith 19 4,763 12-08-2005, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Dyna
  Do I Smell A Multi? burn_u_out 14 3,354 12-01-2005, 03:58 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  Multi... burn_u_out 3 1,445 10-12-2005, 10:14 PM
Last Post: Dannyboy1
  Wass up with the time clock? It aint movin....... albocanada 2 1,048 09-01-2005, 12:12 PM
Last Post: kart94racer

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon