Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
me has a s3cr3t...

015202194232 / zomgzzz

your a huge fucking noob, if not the hugest fucking noob i have ever met, just becosu finaly got a little coin and ur playing with some big boys ur acting big.

LIGHTS OUT SPEED will own your ass 10 to 1, he is a better player then u wil ever be, and hes not sucking my cock and others cocks just like u r.

"OH STAKZ PLZ DONT HIT ME PLZ IL SUCK U"

"ROMES TEACH ME TO STEAL CARS IL LIK UR BALLS PLZ"

u find it funny people r competing for the lower IDE? well then d1khead it goes to show only idiots like u r hungry for icons, other true influential players like LUDE r in it for the competition.

and u cant hereby state sht u piece of shit noob. people wil btch when ever they want so stfu.

and lights never burnt a crew because he wanted to, he was jsut a clever player and knows the game well and had the right frends, and its earned him alot more respect then ur btch ass.

f4ggt

roflmfao

<3 romeo

we so pro :x

everyone is so hostile i think i like it :evil: and look romeo is back causing trouble :lol: just like old times

me n rom pro :x

<3 rom n me

<3 forever rom
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

well said rome i dont think i could have done better, but can someone please tell me something... who in the hell is this zzzomgzzz or 05813278437954278 guy? and why is he telling people when they can bitch and when they cant? and lights out will own you zzzomgzzz. sorry your just not in his category and prolly never will be. so quit bitching about it and continue to get owned.

goodnight
stock_honda

rom3o™ Wrote:LIGHTS OUT SPEED will own your ass 10 to 1, he is a better player then u wil ever be, and hes not sucking my c*** and others cocks just like u r.

he will own because hes been taught by the best Tongue a miles lol 8)

<3 rome , good to see u bro
Black__Metal

december 02 for me, and half the people commenting in here shouldnt speak because most arent even good at the game
Contract_Killers

Hitman666 Wrote:december 02 for me, and half the people commenting in here shouldnt speak because most arent even good at the game

most of the people arnt good at the game right now becuase the game fuckin sucks im not saying im good but im saying most the people here used to pwn in rev 1 and some still do now
mecca :postwhore:

TheJMan Wrote:
rom3o™ Wrote:LIGHTS OUT SPEED will own your ass 10 to 1, he is a better player then u wil ever be, and hes not sucking my c*** and others cocks just like u r.

he will own because hes been taught by the best Tongue a miles lol 8)

<3 rome , good to see u bro

haha best...yea at being lazy nowadays lol...im right there with u man

its just funny that new people like to talk crap when rele...they dont kno who they are messing with

its somewhat pathetic...i kind of feel bad for him
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon