Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
me has a s3cr3t...

im in love w/ chris and kevin... <3

so stop bitching that they win cuz they spend too much...
i hereby state that you are only allowed to bitch, once you have passed either one of them...

plus i hate to hear the bitching...

zz0mgzzz. kevin n chris are taking all the medals cuz i dont have a job. get over it and try to beat them w/out bitching.

and its also phunny that people are trying so hard for lvl 1-20 IDE... cuz its only temporary medals, so im guessing its only gonna last for 1 sess.
zz0mgzzz

No conratulations... Only bitching. Sad

another one on his knees...ba dum dum dum...another one on his knees
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

liGHts_OUt_spEEd Wrote:another one on his knees...ba dum dum dum...another one on his knees

hmm... do i detect a lil jeleously there???

lol. i seem to remember miles being gay for pay. and burning a certain crew cuz he was down on his knees for another player about IDE.
zz0mgzzz

Valorn Wrote:
liGHts_OUt_spEEd Wrote:another one on his knees...ba dum dum dum...another one on his knees

if i was jealous i would do something about it
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

015202194232 Wrote:lol. i seem to remember miles being gay for pay. and burning a certain crew cuz he was down on his knees for another player about IDE.

dont make accusations about people u dont know...

i aint mike jones so keep my name out ur mouth
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

dont make accusations about things i don't know?

who burned greed cuz kevin took one IDE medal that you claimed lude should have gotten?
zz0mgzzz

liGHts_OUt_spEEd Wrote:
Valorn Wrote:

if i was jealous i would do something about it

lol like what??

if u read my post correctly which i figured u wouldnt...i said people not things...as in me being the person u dont kno anything about me

plus do u believe everything u hear?? or are u a normal person and think about stuff before u believe it

so what i burned greed...who hasnt been burned b4 sometime

and lude did deserve that medal...idk how kevin beat his time but it wasnt right how he did it...macroing and all
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

liGHts_OUt_spEEd Wrote:if u read my post correctly which i figured u wouldnt...i said people not things...as in me being the person u dont kno anything about me

plus do u believe everything u hear?? or are u a normal person and think about stuff before u believe it

so what i burned greed...who hasnt been burned b4 sometime

and lude did deserve that medal...idk how kevin beat his time but it wasnt right how he did it...macroing and all

so what u burned greed that is gay as hell burning 100000000x worse than macrose ez and like lude didnt macro or have others race for him

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon