Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA

fuck basketball

hockey is onto the 3 round and its OTTAWA vs buffalo
mecca :postwhore:

hockey sucks. unless your playing then its awesome.
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

Amped8000 Wrote:hockey sucks. unless your playing then its awesome.

Sucks period imo.. Big Grin
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

mecca_boy Wrote:F*** basketball

Have you been watching the NHL. They are about to go under cause the fans in the state dont support them

TheAirMan Wrote:
Amped8000 Wrote:hockey sucks. unless your playing then its awesome.

Sucks period imo.. Big Grin

True Statement..
Don't Fuckin' Worry 'Bout It..

modogg85 Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:F*** basketball

Have you been watching the NHL. They are about to go under cause the fans in the state dont support them

oh well still got canada

sorry to be off topic, but canada is a hockey country yes, then why the hell did winnipeg move its team to phoenix. I dont know why but it just doesnt make any sense to me. Hockey cant be that big in canada since there are only a few teams that play up north anyways

modogg85 Wrote:sorry to be off topic, but canada is a hockey country yes, then why the hell did winnipeg move its team to phoenix. I dont know why but it just doesnt make any sense to me. Hockey cant be that big in canada since there are only a few teams that play up north anyways

ok dude 75% of nhl hockey players are form Canada the reason winnipeg got moved ie becuase noone showed up to those games lmao if you look at ontreal what sold out corud every game toronto vancuver every canadain team is sold out but most usa terams are not sold out and have 12k less than casnadain teams

go jazz wooooooooooo thy won agen tonitg agenst golsden starte
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

the bulls got stomped again ._.

they need to regain the energy they had against Miami.. x_.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon