Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA

after the bulls lose to the pistons in a couple minutes i will have officially picked the winners of 24 straight games, earning me over 550$ with my friend, and being known as the best sports better in the area! woot
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

Amped8000 Wrote:after the bulls lose to the pistons in a couple minutes i will have officially picked the winners of 24 straight games, earning me over 550$ with my friend, and being known as the best sports better in the area! woot

goldon state fuck knocked of dallas
mecca :postwhore:

golden state sucks, but the jazz pulled through to defeat rockets fuckin yao can eat shit im so pumped
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

Amped8000 Wrote:golden state sucks, but the jazz pulled through to defeat rockets f**** yao can eat shit im so pumped

but goldon state beat a team that only lost what 11 times in 5 months yes they really suck
mecca :postwhore:

they in no way should of won

Amped8000 Wrote:they in no way should of won

The Mavs never beat the Warriors in the Regular season they lost all 3 times to them. They just do not know how to beat them unless they beat themselves. If you made it this far you can not say it was luck that won you the series.

it wasnt luck obviously but the mavs are a much better team. i mean come on they were the number 1 team in the league...it was quite the upset for sure

speaking of upsets the suns have a good chance to lose to the spurs LOL

spurs/suns wouldnt be an upset either way. That is a #2 vs. #3 match up that the spurs won in the regular season. The mavs have only beat the warriors 4 times in the last 22 games, so that should say something right there. Nellie built that mavs team, and also built Johnson as a coach, so if anybody could beat the mavs it would be Nellies team. So recognize bitches....Warriors against the Suns in the west finals.

id like to see jazz vs. spurs final game. and spurs suns is an upset kind of because even tho spurs are a great team the suns are phenomonal this year. But they play differently, suns have great offense, spurs a ridiculous defense.
and golden state is ffast and good at shooting thats it, they are a good team but not champions,.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon