Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how many

skogey10 Wrote:Sure I have won it, and XBOX1, PS2's, and a pile of other things Ray has always made sure I have gotten my prizes Tongue

I try and win one of anything, the PS3 is mine when it comes out too Big Grin

i know i answerd my own question when i saw the past winners link sorry guys im an idiot

skogey10 Wrote:Sure I have won it, and XBOX1, PS2's, and a pile of other things Ray has always made sure I have gotten my prizes Tongue

wow enstead of paying big money in the store why not just win it on a game Tongue
mecca :postwhore:

mecca_boy Wrote:

wow enstead of paying big money in the store why not just win it on a game Tongue
takes too long? :?
FORUM COMPETITION A WINNER

xUNiQuE Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:

yes maybe takes a little time to get it but you can spend 20 doller and win

mecca_boy Wrote:
xUNiQuE Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:

that is true but if people don't have patients, then they would go to the store and buy it
FORUM COMPETITION A WINNER

xUNiQuE Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:
xUNiQuE Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:

that is true but if people don't have patients, then they would go to the store and buy it

fuck that id spend the extra couple hundrea to buy games for the thing

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon