Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how many

i was just wondering how many xbox 360's all you good people like skogey, dyna and turk have

its my first time, i feel sooooo fresh! but skogey must have a closet full by now! if i was him i would open an EB store Tongue

they dont have to take the 360.They can git in credits to i believe
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

sweet virigin mary thats alot of credits!~

300 dollers in credits also they just started to put 360 as the prizes it was like car shit befor
mecca :postwhore:

Wild^Turkey Wrote:sweet virigin mary thats alot of credits!~
i think the 360 is a better deal then $300 worth of credits. 360 lasts longer then credits and you could most likely sell it for more then $300. Make a good profit out of it. Big Grin
FORUM COMPETITION A WINNER

im with xUNiQuE on this one

TheBoss, you and xunique are weird. You cant sell an Xbox for more than $300 in the states at least. 2nd the prize rule is one prize every 3 rounds., So that the same people dont always get a prize, 3rd I dotn think that Skogey has ever won the xbox 360....

theboss needs to resize his avatar
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

Sure I have won it, and XBOX1, PS2's, and a pile of other things Ray has always made sure I have gotten my prizes Tongue

I try and win one of anything, the PS3 is mine when it comes out too Big Grin
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon