Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can anybody help?

Level 50-up would be awesome, I figured I would've hit 50 by now, but I'm still stuck on 47 for some reason

well i get the civic level it up a little at start of season then takes wins till im level 4 and i should be high nw by then at least 100 k and i buy a s2k but just a question how many people do you got on your list of people to race? also when using ap you might want to log off your account :p

I have 26 on there now mecca, about half and half people that I know I can beat and most of the top ten. It's day 5 and I'm still 30% EXP away from getting level 48....I just can't understand it!

Is your ap working?
Also it might be because your nw is so low when you have a higher nw you get more exp

My networth is a little over 6 billion, not really high, but certainly not very low

hydromike Wrote:My networth is a little over 6 billion, not really high, but certainly not very low

Thats why your getting shitty exp your nw is way too low if you were about 40 bill you would have level 38 no problem

I guess that does make sense seeing that most of the top guys are in the 50's, I always thought if you were in the "moderate range" you made more EXP, thanks for the info mecca Smile

dont listen to mecca completely. If you need help hit me on on msn.

[email protected]

ill help you.

if your wondering what my in game name is.

its 8o8-belldandy. Was tokkiez/angeLush before
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

I sent you an e-mail Angela, if for some reason you don't get it let me know! Thanks

look at angela always willing to help...hahaha....even though shes the one asking me and rome for help..hahaha..taught her well i guess... <3 angela..
AlKi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon