Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can anybody help?

I've been playing for a little bit now, I used to play a few years ago all the time, but I need some help learning the game more than I already know. The way I have been playing is put the top players on AP and gain EXP so I can level up. Well, that kinda backfired on me since my win/lose ratio is around 35% and I can't get my models happiness past 40%. I really need help from someone that knows the game good. If somebody can help me I'll help you out in anyway I can.

Mike

i been out for 2 years but i pickd it up.. just use ur noodle lol
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

only way to get raito back up is to AP ppl u knw u can win aganst ...

hints your need wins to even up and over take ya loses ..

depnding on how many loses u got this could take awhile

I know that, but what about the EXP? Should I AP the top ten or so and AP the rest to people I know I can win against or does it matter as far as EXP is concerned?

If you raced them that much to get a ratio of .35 then you should be a higher level and just add top most races lost and other people you can win against leave it for the night should be at .40 ish when u come back from sleeping

just a suggesting tho

I'm on level 47 right now and I've been on 47 for the past 4 days now, I was doing good getting EXP with the same people on AP until I got to 47 for some reason. I'll try doing what you said mecca and see how that goes. How do I start a session of good to where my ratio is in the 60-70% range and still gain EXP? Does it really matter if the top ten guys are on there or will I get the same EXP racing anybody else?

hydromike Wrote:I'm on level 47 right now and I've been on 47 for the past 4 days now, I was doing good getting EXP with the same people on AP until I got to 47 for some reason. I'll try doing what you said mecca and see how that goes. How do I start a session of good to where my ratio is in the 60-70% range and still gain EXP? Does it really matter if the top ten guys are on there or will I get the same EXP racing anybody else?

For me i take wins like 150 wins in the first days or so wait till people gain levels and i stay low level pretty high nw so my ratio is like .90 when i start to race higher guys and i only race them till i moved past everyone else then i just sit back let ap do it thing work get higher nw and level because remember you want level 1 people and low nw and you want highest nw you can get to gain alot of exp but thats just me some people may have different ways

Thanks mecca, I'll try that when the new session starts.

Thats what i did and i seemed to hit level 56 or 55 the 2 seasons i played mc lol but what kinda car are you going to start with?

I usually start with the civic si until I level up a few times, but if there's something better I'm all ears! I just can't seem to catch on like alot of these guys, I'm trying to learn as I go(in which I've gotten alot better, this is the first session I've paid for membership) because I can't get anyone with the time or patience I guess to put me under their wing.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon