Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taste Of Chaos Tour 2006

Who's all going to attend the show?

I know it's coming to a town near you so you better be there.

They have an awesome lineup this year and it's going to be by far an awesome show.

I'll more then likely be going to the Fresno show, but I've been looking at the Sacramento and San Jose dates as well.

The Dates:
http://www.tasteofchaos.com/tourdates.htm

The Bands:
http://www.tasteofchaos.com/bands.htm

Once.
Twice.
THRICE!
He who wants it all, wont. He who gets it all, wont. He who works for it, will. - Nemesio

Cleavland, Toledo, Dayton....nope. I consider less than 1 hour drive close to me and those are a good 2 hour drive.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

Fresno is about 1 hour South from my town considering minimal traffic. San Jose is about 1hour 45minutes North West, considering minimal traffic. Sacramento is about 1hour 30minutes North also considering minimal traffic.

So what's the problem?
He who wants it all, wont. He who gets it all, wont. He who works for it, will. - Nemesio

nemesio209 Wrote:So what's the problem?

Quote: I consider less than 1 hour drive close to me and those are a good 2 hour drive.

I just don't like driving all that far to go see something. Also, I have no clue who those bands are.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

i went to sydney show last year mehhh was ok

killswitch killed it
Orgasm Donor

well considering none of those places are even semi close 2 where i live... ill pass
X_x

joedabooger Wrote:i went to sydney show last year mehhh was ok

killswitch killed it

Killswitch Engage is an amazing band, I've seen them live 3 times.

Howard Jones, the singer, is ONE BIG MOFO. He looks like debo(sp?) from Friday, but they're an awesome band nontheless.

This should be an awesome tour/show. I suggest for those of you who could check it out should try and make it.

bump.

SHOWTIME!

what the eff is it not in hawaii...never seen atreyu live before and they kick a$$
my dog has crabs

rock on with ur socks on

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You last visited: 03-16-2006 at 10:20 PM Moses 6 1,655 03-19-2010, 06:15 AM
Last Post: Moses
  The Games 2006 _MAG_ 0 754 03-04-2006, 03:20 AM
Last Post: _MAG_
  HIN Feb 25 2006 Pics 0 604 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon