Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You last visited: 03-16-2006 at 10:20 PM

Damn, its been awhile and I see some of you crazy bastards are still stealing, hope life is treating you right.

Moses Wrote:Damn, its been awhile and I see some of you crazy bastards are still stealing, hope life is treating you right.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Holy f*ckkkkk,I saw you on Users Online list..Where you been dudeeee? lmao,alots changed since 05 lol. New version of MC from February haha.

Sticking around or just popping in and disapearing for another 5 years? haha.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

Moses Wrote:Damn, its been awhile and I see some of you crazy bastards are still stealing, hope life is treating you right.

damn once a addict always a addict i guess ... you should have come back to the drug called MC haha.

would say whats new but over 5 years i assume alot would be new...

hows things anyway ...

welcome back
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Wow. even i wasn't gone THAT long
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

Well, you know how everyone gives the long speech about "its time to hang it up, I'll miss you guys sniff sniff," all that was true. This damn game is so addicting that I knew I couldn't even come to the forum or I would be back in the saddle again. I just been kicking back playing alittle music and working on my Zoom Zoom. Don't know if I will start playing again but I'll probably hang around for awhile just to bump heads with you dudes and dudets.

Minta, sounds like a plan brutha,

surpzed you still had/rememberd ya info haha
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

lol, took about 3 trys before I could figger it out

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Taste Of Chaos Tour 2006 nemesio209 8 1,949 03-27-2006, 11:22 PM
Last Post: alafafala
  The Games 2006 _MAG_ 0 754 03-04-2006, 03:20 AM
Last Post: _MAG_
  HIN Feb 25 2006 Pics 0 604 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: