Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admins/Mods

Quote: And you are right...the police NEVER abuse their power......
um who cares??? stop whining

Quote: What I and most others expect is the mods to enforce rules without personal opinion influencing the enforcement.
maybe ray should make you an admin so you can teach people the correct way to handle everything. look [censored] isnt always goign to go your way, GET OVER IT.
"maynard found jesus"

Quote: maybe ray should make you an admin so you can teach people the correct way to handle everything. look [censored] isnt always goign to go your way, GET OVER IT.

Sorry wouldnt want to be an admin, because the personal opinion I have would make me ban you. I have never had a problem with admins and have never claimed to know the correct way to handle anything. I only agreed with an earlier post that stated admins are sometimes swayed by power.

Btw... its you who is whining over my opinion of admins. AWWW you must have a crush on one.....

Quote:i may not like zura from time to time but the girl knows what she is doing in the game and can show alot of people the ropes about the game i would keep her as a admin

exacly Zura is just doing what she needs to do [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] she is a awsome person and very very friendly [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
I got OWNED by Vegito!!

Quote: Btw... its you who is whining over my opinion of admins. AWWW you must have a crush on one.....

whining... far from it, if you knew you were following the rules of the forum than why bitch about them. If you dont agree with the rules than email raymond. All that the admins and mods do are enforce the rules. If you dont like how the moderator(s) handle themselves, than email whoever it is and take it up with them. Why come into a public forum and cry like a bitch about this and that. Mods/Admins are people too, they arent goign to act like robots or something... And of all people to bitch about, you pick the forum admins/mods... what about half of the other regular users posting racey garbage. think about that...
"maynard found jesus"

Quote: Yeah...I know Paul...your power tripping or a bitch if you have to do what your supposed to do...lol I remember...when shadow became a mod...he was like "you poor bastards" lol

lmfao i was?
haha o_O
*insert signature here*

Sorry wasnt trying to be racial sorry if i offended anyone in anyway...about the asian comment [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Yeah cause you seen the whores from our side [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] lol
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Don't b scared!
[r][h][s]

ohhh yeah
and my was it scary...
*insert signature here*

Scarier than Scary MOvie 3! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
[r][h][s]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mods :D crazyfrog555 14 3,433 03-23-2010, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  forum mods LuDe 68 10,636 01-17-2009, 10:11 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  Game/forum mods.......... Dyna 31 5,976 01-03-2009, 12:46 AM
Last Post: LuDe
  time for new forum mods?? LuDe 21 4,303 01-02-2009, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Dyna
  Thanks Admins He_Hate_Me 8 2,450 01-02-2009, 11:27 AM
Last Post: sohc_my_dohc
  Ray/Cres...Mods being slack ?? TheJMan 24 5,485 10-19-2008, 08:06 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  MODS joedabooger 3 1,271 04-05-2007, 05:32 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  midnite challenge and top shift ( attn. admins ) mattachoo 12 3,099 03-08-2007, 07:00 PM
Last Post: M_E_C_C_A_
  DUDE I FOUND THE ADMINS AVATAR sawan 4 1,894 02-14-2006, 06:53 AM
Last Post: mSzura
  Are crew mods capped? chuss 9 2,419 10-16-2005, 07:37 AM
Last Post: rom3o™

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon