Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
midnite challenge and top shift ( attn. admins )

i think that midnite challenge should be more like top shift because its stupid that on the second day of play that people should have almost 1 billion rep. You should make it so that its not so easy to just get 100000 and put it right into your car. i think that like top shift, it should cost credits to install parts and do anything. also i like how the tuning in top shift is becasue its more realistic. in mc i bought a cavy z24 did al the na parts and it ran a 19, yet in ts i had a civic si that had all the na parts and it runs a 14. i just think that if mc was more like ts it would be a more enjoyable game for all. i also like how you can only race people in your lisence class in ts.[/quote]

mattachoo Wrote:i think that midnite challenge should be more like top shift because its stupid that on the second day of play that people should have almost 1 billion rep. You should make it so that its not so easy to just get 100000 and put it right into your car. i think that like top shift, it should cost credits to install parts and do anything. also i like how the tuning in top shift is becasue its more realistic. in mc i bought a cavy z24 did al the na parts and it ran a 19, yet in ts i had a civic si that had all the na parts and it runs a 14. i just think that if mc was more like ts it would be a more enjoyable game for all. i also like how you can only race people in your lisence class in ts.
[/quote]

no thats a stupid

Idea you would be pissed because everyone would steal everyones car so they don't gotta waste the credits on installing parts
Take a toke
Smoke a Smoke
Drink a beer
Invade bitches
Invade tricks

mattachoo Wrote:i think that midnite challenge should be more like top shift because its stupid that on the second day of play that people should have almost 1 billion rep. You should make it so that its not so easy to just get 100000 and put it right into your car. i think that like top shift, it should cost credits to install parts and do anything. also i like how the tuning in top shift is becasue its more realistic. in mc i bought a cavy z24 did al the na parts and it ran a 19, yet in ts i had a civic si that had all the na parts and it runs a 14. i just think that if mc was more like ts it would be a more enjoyable game for all. i also like how you can only race people in your lisence class in ts.
[/quote]

2 DIFF GAMES !!! please bring back the flame Wars ... i wanna flame him..
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

M_E_C_C_A_ Wrote:

no thats a stupid

Idea you would be pissed because everyone would steal everyones car so they don't gotta waste the credits on installing parts[/quote]

no one resorts to stealing them now

mattachoo Wrote:
M_E_C_C_A_ Wrote:

no thats a stupid

Idea you would be pissed because everyone would steal everyones car so they don't gotta waste the credits on installing parts

no one resorts to stealing them now[/quote]

eyah they do you fucking n00b

if you gotta pay for credits how many people do you think wuold spned 200 credits to get a fully built car or build one them selves
Take a toke
Smoke a Smoke
Drink a beer
Invade bitches
Invade tricks

the reason why it wouldnt work is because this isn't top shift, bottom line

modogg85 Wrote:the reason why it wouldnt work is because this isn't top shift, bottom line

Done & Done..

stupid post ... TS and MC are 2 diff games ... y have them the same ??

reason ya car was slow is kuz your gay and kuz u prbly havnt added enough power and dyno/TNT'd

end of post

FLAME WARS!!!!

i wanna flame this douche too thats why i don't play ts and in sh its cheap to build cars if u know what ur doing and u get creds quicker Tongue

krazyman06 Wrote:FLAME WARS!!!!

i wanna flame this douche too thats why i don't play ts and in sh its cheap to build cars if u know what ur doing and u get creds quicker Tongue

Agree's.. BRING BAK THE FLAME WARS !!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Midnite Boost ready for beta testing Admin 5 2,182 08-30-2012, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Admin
  Street Heist is back! (now called Midnite Boost) Admin 0 1,148 03-08-2012, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Admin
  Thanks Admins He_Hate_Me 8 2,450 01-02-2009, 11:27 AM
Last Post: sohc_my_dohc
  ATTN Admin: gb2gramerskool BuZz 8 2,695 11-19-2007, 07:50 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  You cannot challenge this driver IYAAYAS 7 2,696 06-16-2007, 03:35 AM
Last Post: Lil-Luceifer
  Peace out Midnite Challenge Vendetta 14 3,008 04-29-2007, 05:43 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  DUDE I FOUND THE ADMINS AVATAR sawan 4 1,894 02-14-2006, 06:53 AM
Last Post: mSzura
  Why cant I challenge people for pinks? EricSSU 5 1,962 01-29-2006, 11:07 PM
Last Post: EricSSU
  Do you enjoy Midnite Challenge? calder12 0 913 01-27-2006, 09:37 AM
Last Post: calder12
  MIDNITE CHALLENGE GAME PERIOD FOR DECEMBER!!!!!! Ruf 13 3,174 12-04-2005, 02:16 AM
Last Post: Black__Metal

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon