Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admins/Mods

ill be the best mod ever [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Nah monte you and duce are cool...nothing realy against zura but she can be the biggest B-I-T-C-H ever sometimes lol but hey its the asian pride [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

so ur saying asians are bitches? hmmm i guess that makes me a bitch too. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

i used to be a mod... and if i had the choice to be one again i wouldnt take it.

people think the mods give out alot of [censored], or sometimes get too aggressive... but when ur on the other side, getting harassed by players, noobs doing what noobs do on forums, pm spams for help, etc etc etc... you can understand why mods sometimes snap.

i personally chose to be completely impersonal when i moderated... just following and enforcing the rules

Yeah...I know Paul...your power tripping or a bitch if you have to do what your supposed to do...lol I remember...when shadow became a mod...he was like "you poor bastards" lol
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Quote:i used to be a mod... and if i had the choice to be one again i wouldnt take it.

people think the mods give out alot of [censored], or sometimes get too aggressive... but when ur on the other side, getting harassed by players, noobs doing what noobs do on forums, pm spams for help, etc etc etc... you can understand why mods sometimes snap.

i personally chose to be completely impersonal when i moderated... just following and enforcing the rules

I can see your point, however on occasion some mods abuse their power.

maybe mods should hold your hand, and in a gentle voice explain what you did wrong, or what they dont like. Afterwards you could sit down with the mod and have some tea?

fact of the matter is the moderators dont like you and dont have to like you. Its like the police force, they dont like you, get over it but their doign their job. You can get over it and not let it get to you, or cry about it.
"maynard found jesus"

Quote: fact of the matter is the moderators dont like you and dont have to like you. Its like the police force, they dont like you, get over it but their doign their job. You can get over it and not let it get to you, or cry about it.

I don't expect or need the mods to like me whatsoever. What I and most others expect is the mods to enforce rules without personal opinion influencing the enforcement. And you are right...the police NEVER abuse their power......

i may not like zura from time to time but the girl knows what she is doing in the game and can show alot of people the ropes about the game i would keep her as a admin
OIF Veteran

Born To Kill

SS_Goku

No Comment.. I know some stuff.. but my mouth is Zipped!
[r][h][s]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mods :D crazyfrog555 14 3,433 03-23-2010, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  forum mods LuDe 68 10,636 01-17-2009, 10:11 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  Game/forum mods.......... Dyna 31 5,976 01-03-2009, 12:46 AM
Last Post: LuDe
  time for new forum mods?? LuDe 21 4,303 01-02-2009, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Dyna
  Thanks Admins He_Hate_Me 8 2,450 01-02-2009, 11:27 AM
Last Post: sohc_my_dohc
  Ray/Cres...Mods being slack ?? TheJMan 24 5,485 10-19-2008, 08:06 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  MODS joedabooger 3 1,271 04-05-2007, 05:32 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  midnite challenge and top shift ( attn. admins ) mattachoo 12 3,099 03-08-2007, 07:00 PM
Last Post: M_E_C_C_A_
  DUDE I FOUND THE ADMINS AVATAR sawan 4 1,894 02-14-2006, 06:53 AM
Last Post: mSzura
  Are crew mods capped? chuss 9 2,419 10-16-2005, 07:37 AM
Last Post: rom3o™

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon