Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NSX

and no..i didnt get my account back
AlKi

wow did i miss a bunch.

i see a few new nsx names and yes i am happy to be considered an nsx racer.

i feel what your saying luke about the OG NSX guys, but also understand that racers come and go and the name stays, but needs to be represented proper. yerbs put together a nice team and i believe they will rep it nicely
SpamaticS - Slick

ok my theory on working it seems to work try it out u may be suprised

well basically i've noticed that the im's go through hi's and lows regardless of wether or not u win so here is my theory

race until your im's dip after u win once they get back to 100% and stay that way for 3 races logoff log back in and work from home status on the new minute or 30 second mark like i said seems to work for me
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

Good luck this round guys...
NSX DREAMN

Quote:and romeo...u forgot about NarcoticSX...lol....that was a crypt name...even my friend saw the avatar and was like that avatar was sick...lol...

hmmm yer all the pretty avatars i made, yerbs slick n others saved it and hosted it in there own personal space lol

the funny sht is wraiths avatars for btp lol man btp avatars made in microsoft paint now that shit was ghetto and fukn funny my sister in grade 2 does nicer work in paint.

regardless good round nsx you guys r going hard hope u have a fair and good session.

<3 ross

hmmm, i didnt make the ones in paint :oops:
so what if i was bored, i liked it
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!
Mecca_boy your my inspiration *booya*

luke_morris0 Wrote:hmmm, i didnt make the ones in paint :oops:
so what if i was bored, i liked it

ROFLMAO

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon