lancer_03
mobbster
kingding
Slick

eli+lude = helper
midori + snowboardpunk =helper
Paki = helper
WiReD = helper

outkast wants to let everyone except theone know hes sorry his temper got away with him but we will still win

i cleaned your post up so back on topic please and thanks

don't worry now that outkast is back i don't need to post for him anymore god i wonder why he is so obsessed with this game i found it boring

well he isn't back anymore, because i didn't ban him, he will have to talk to the person that did sorry

Canuck outkast will be back when I decide to let him back. You can assure him that it won't be long I don't ban people for weeks on end.

On another point one of the simple rules of our forums is no game bashing, so, do it again and guess who else doesn't get to post anymore?

yeah he told me he is still banned so here i am with a new message

this round coming up his last round after this 1 he is done with mc it's time to move on so he hopes everyone will give it everything they got cause he would like to go out on top

Modogg
Steinlager
Born to Lead
Wraith
Outkast
qidday
CougGirl
lancer_03
mobbster
kingding
Slick

eli+lude = helper
midori + snowboardpunk =helper
Paki = helper
vaeh=helper
devils advocate=helper

goodlcuk to you guys, hope its FUN.
Rick, you doing a good job at MOD, you two tyler, keep it up
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!
Mecca_boy your my inspiration *booya*

Yo Luke what are u going to be doing next round? Come'on drop the grudge against Wraith man. It's all in the past.

I think u should still run with NSX, and I know they will accept u in a heart beat. Really buddy, u need to get the Top Crew Icon that u didn't get this round Big Grin

unlike alot of people in this game, i dont need a crew icon, if someone wants me in there crew, then they know im good, i aint hungry for acceptance, i dont wanna have anything to do with NSX next round, but enjoy the round
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!
Mecca_boy your my inspiration *booya*

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon