Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NSX

It was funny how u were all NSX 4 LIFE before u had ur lil hissy fit Luke :roll:
ur just cut cauz yerbs wouldn't kick me out, even thought i offered.
And i mean most of the original nsx players don't try anymore, they are prob online a bout 10 mins a day, u get my drift?

Digital_Magic

carly is cougirl the dopest chick on mc and coos up a mad satay chiken.

as for him being all NSX 4 life ur missing the point he isnsx for life, he and few others r the actual NSX people, so because hes not joinging yal because he doesnt want to doesnt mean he sint nsx jsut means he doesnt want to roll with an NSX letdown crew.

thought the players r retired then new school nsx would bt the closest thing, slick yerbs, chris if hed come abck for a session, luke morris, tiffany nokturnal shmedvig lude smurfzapper, and im sure myself n tan would help.

but now its

NSX_KINGDING

nsx 4 lyfe

NSXdabooger
Orgasm Donor

rom3o Wrote:carly is cougirl the dopest chick on mc and coos up a mad satay chiken.

as for him being all NSX 4 life ur missing the point he isnsx for life, he and few others r the actual NSX people, so because hes not joinging yal because he doesnt want to doesnt mean he sint nsx jsut means he doesnt want to roll with an NSX letdown crew.

thought the players r retired then new school nsx would bt the closest thing, slick yerbs, chris if hed come abck for a session, luke morris, tiffany nokturnal shmedvig lude smurfzapper, and im sure myself n tan would help.

but now its

NSX_KINGDING

U don't get what i mean rom3o, iam saying before he had his lil fit at me he was fine with the current nsx crew, and a short time afdter he left he was also, he posted in crew chat good luck next round NSX 4 LIFE!!! and he said he would be a helper.
Luke is just saying it's not a true nsx crew because he didn't get his own way and he is cut with me and yerbs now, simple.
Get over it Luke u look stupid, grow up :roll:

Digital_Magic

This is what I ment in the crew chat....posting shit in the crew forums causes drama 90% of the time. Is all of this stuff needed....Man, its like there are alot of girls playing this game. Should I go out and get my tea set and have everybody over for tea so we can all talk about eachother

lol iam just getting it all out before the new session starts then i won't be on the forums all session Big Grin
Ur the man modogg Tongue

Digital_Magic

joedabooger Wrote:nsx 4 lyfe

NSXdabooger

thats dope

NSXtacy

romeo u remember when u and your friends kept telling us all to stay out of your threads after the incident cause we didn't know what was going on, take your own advice highway was ready to be in this crew and was yay nsx it was even his idea to have everyone add nsx to there name, he was happy until i wouldn't follow his orders and remove wraith, then he got pissy and told me he wouldn't help and that i shouldn't use nsx like it was up to him well it isn't.

Also don't go around talking like u are nsx or whatever u think u are u know what nsx is about it's about racing 12 hours a day on 2 or 3 accounts cause not everyone is available, it's about backing up your friends no matter what, and it's also about havin shitloads of fun while kicking ass.

Oh and for any new crew members here are the crew rules.

1. Report all workings

2. If u lose cm's stay on and help get them back don't really care if it's 5 or 500 if u make an honest effort to stay and help get them back u will not be booted.

3. Have fun this is the important 1 cause if it's not fun why play.

I think number 3 is the main reason i could care less that highway isn't joining at times he makes it impossible to have fun

well i have my real account back now and i've smoothed things over with calder i think, so all i need to do is make it a whole month without getting banned again put up a thank you and retirement post and i'm done with u all, well except for the ones that i have on msn that is u know i'll still hit u up now and then, so as i said please everyone give it your all to help me take the tarnish off the nsx name from all the mud we had slung at us after the last round we won Big Grin
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

for a start, you got the whole NSX thing morals down in writing very well, you just aint doing them, it is about sticking with a group of mates, and racing your ass off, as for me coming with the idea for NSX infront of everyones name, no that was yours mate, i just sed it will signify that we are more of a team, i didnt expect some of the currrent members you got to be there, but have fun, in the end it is a just a game, lets go dan

p.s luke after i left btp, for matters i dont wanna get into, i was never nsx_4_life, i was anti it, as of reason from btp. thank you
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!
Mecca_boy your my inspiration *booya*

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon