Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NSX

why is it a mockery

example

NSX_KINGDING

ABUAHhahahah loged in and saw that shit u know nsx is gone, luke made it what it was gave them there name really. great people like slick who worked so hard for that crew and kaibigan .

now its jsut some stupid fuking tag infront of a name, dot think im only one who thinsk this its a shared topic from memebr who r puting up with it in ur crew, carly ross.....

and many members out of the crew, nsx wasn jsut a crew its was a style of playing and sumthigni respcted much.

i helped that crew with my rother more then half these fukn pissantz and NEVER did we call otuselves nsx or put NSX ROMEO NSX TAN as our names because we knew even then we wernt worthy enough thast the respect i had for the crew.

now its a mere joke, i hope u just dont let down slick he deserves his crew to do well.

funny thing is it was highways idea to put on the tag Tongue

nicely sed romeo, in relation to the ORIGNALS< I MEAN ORIGINALS, those guys there are a few in this team, im just dissapointed, botu it
but yeah ross, no problems there, hes my boy. tana good guy.
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!
Mecca_boy your my inspiration *booya*

rom3o Wrote:why is it a mockery

example

NSX_KINGDING

ABUAHhahahah loged in and saw that shit u know nsx is gone, luke made it what it was gave them there name really. great people like slick who worked so hard for that crew and kaibigan .

now its jsut some stupid fuking tag infront of a name, dot think im only one who thinsk this its a shared topic from memebr who r puting up with it in ur crew, carly ross.....

now its a mere joke, i hope u just dont let down slick he deserves his crew to do well.

romeo i don't beleive anything u say ever

u missed out

Quote:and many members out of the crew, nsx wasn jsut a crew its was a style of playing and sumthigni respcted much.

i helped that crew with my rother more then half these fukn pissantz and NEVER did we call otuselves nsx or put NSX ROMEO NSX TAN as our names because we knew even then we wernt worthy enough thast the respect i had for the crew.

because u and otehrs know its true.

and i know how much work slick put in because of the time u wernt there as well, he is a true nsx person and one deserves to have NSX infront of his name.

and ud ont need to belve anything its the reason you are so naive and stupid, the reason u stil think ur crew glitched its bankroll, the reason u bleve i added 1.3 bil to my br.

ur a naive clown and as people day treated like a mushroom.......Kept in the dark and fed bullshit

only to fuel of it and grow pettier everyday.

seems like romeo, is the only other person that knows what NSX is all about
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!

Luke give it a break, your acting like i pushed my way into NSX , i told yerbs that i won't play next round cauz i don't want fighting between original nsx ppl, and i didn't want fighting in his crew, and he told me he wanted me in.
And rom3o it's a crew that yerbs wants to call nsx cauz he is an origianl.
Just like i called my crew btp, i had ppl from bb4l dynasty and nsx in a btp crew. Most original nsx ppl hav retired so yerbs is having a hard time trying to make a true nsx crew, give him a break he is doing a fine job.

Digital_Magic

sorry for the double post, rom3o i don't think u added the 1.3 bil to ur crew bankroll i think u were framed (well thats what i have heard)

Digital_Magic

i cbf getting back into it ut no i didnt add 1.3 bil im not stupid enough as a leader ot make such an obvious move.

outkaste can run his crew he cal call it w/e fuk he wants i srsly dont care, read through my post my point is its a disgrace to the nsx name.

once agen every one

NSX_KINGDING

LOL cmon ross come one here and laugh i know u want to....carly wer u at......tyler....luke.... ne one else? neone?

im here romeo, im here, you can breath again,
luke idont care, when you get the picture, im not running with NSX, so go hard, i jsut dont consider it NSX, thats all, and you are wrong, most of the true NSX players are still around, only 1 has really gone who was a good friend of mine, nsx19. but, he was happy when my NSX crew, got us going, dunno, what he would tihnk now,

by the way, Who's carly romeo???
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon