Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NSX

yeah paki, i was, i dont consider this crew NSX, thats why i dont care for it,
the NSX i knew were about having the originals, and playing true and fair, this right now, yerbs is making a mockery of it, ruining the name. in my opinion
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!
Mecca_boy your my inspiration *booya*

YErbs=tru nsx

and how can he be making a mockery out of it and disgracing the name when the session hasnt even started?

sorry calder this is my last 1 highway i want an apology after we win for what u just said

you want an apologie, thats if you win buddy. even if you do win, good on ya, i dont consider this a true NSX team, so enjoy running with it, but you aint getting anythig from me
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!

whatever i tried to get u in the crew but u wouldn't forgive wraith so i'm done with u cya

ok again personal things get back on topic

thanks

wow man, harsh words, can't u buddies just get along.

Highway, in many ways, I'm like u... Determined on my stance, and hard-headed too.

But it's not worth runing a friendship is it?

I know u feel that only those who really helped the crew deserved a Medal, but it was really Wraith's crew...

He built BTP up from nothing and we were 1 week behind other crews. I think you need to at least respect the fact that we won last round.

And believe me, I understand your anger. Maybe take a break from MC, and then come back in a few rounds?... You and yerbs will prolly forgot this all happened by then, eh?

sorry mate, nothing like you at all, this isnt a personal attack, me and tyler, felt left in the cold, when luke started inviting people into the crew, without consulting the crew, yes its his crew, but we won the round as a team, so we finish as a team, so clearly alot of people care to much for a icon,
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!

Modogg
Steinlager
Born to Lead
Wraith
Outkast
qidday
CougGirl
lancer_03
mobbster
kingding
Slick

lude = helper
midori + snowboardpunk =helper
Paki = helper
vaeh=helper
devils advocate=helper

luke_morris0 Wrote:sorry mate, nothing like you at all, this isnt a personal attack, me and tyler, felt left in the cold, when luke started inviting people into the crew, without consulting the crew, yes its his crew, but we won the round as a team, so we finish as a team, so clearly alot of people care to much for a icon,

Ya I know we should have finished as a team. But that didn't go as plan.

But u don't have to have an argument with Yerbs over it... aint worth it man, you guys made it happen back in the original NSX. And how about Tana, he is also one of your old NSX buddies right? So are Slick and Giddy.

So what are u going to do next session then luke? Well good luck to ya, whatever you may be doing in the future. I'm going to take a few months break from MC, b/c I'm way too tired and got too many assignments to really focus on MC.

Good luck!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon