Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Really impress me

Difference is, this aint TS, things are done differently.

Live with it

Not complaining at all about crew wins DA and I appreciate them. My point is no game is supposed to be about planning a win. It is supposed to be about being the best. If you're the best you will win anyways.

and the big difference between your crew and what I am describing here is you accepted races from EVERYONE.

Don't get me wrong here guys I am not trying to change MC into TS, I like MC for what it is and I don't wanna play two identical games. But in TS everyone has a chance to win if they try hard enough. MC isn't like that you win here if you have enough friends.

All I am doing is calling out the best, if you are the best, PROVE it. Simple as that, not asking for the game to change, just for people to have the guts to play it honestly.

Well unfortunately it isn't like that here in the MC community, if Dynasty want to win the next 50 sessions in a row, they can and will, it may cost them a little but they will do it.

The only way to eliminate the whole organised crew win, is that for crew wins to take place, crew cars must be within a certain PR or speed or lvl of the car they are racing.

Then just maybe would it reduce the crew win problem.

calder12 Wrote:
liltreadburn Wrote:ask dynasty what they think about it

If they are as good as everyone says they'll agree. If they don't then I guess they aren't huh?

Oh and if it seems like I am being a touch cocky? oh well, I am a firm believer in putting your money where your mouth is, not kissing up and begging for crap. Ask anyone from TS whether my team EVER asked for help.

I agree totally. I still feel your idea is a great one, and for those who do not, are not willing to show their skill at this game. Come on all you big winning crews, step up to the plate and play this game like it should be. Gathering free wins from helper crew is not real racing! You go to your local drag strip and see how many people are letting the other guy win, or go to your local street race and look for this. Ain't gonna happin!! Come on Dynasty and all you other top crews, lets see this round played with some honor!!! :roll:
Noob, what Noob...

hey sha
look at what removing the money races did
thats all i got to say :twisted:
[Image: club.gif]

GODthurisnoother Wrote:hey sha
look at what removing the money races did
thats all i got to say :twisted:

Its hey Devils Advocate

or

Hey D.A

or

Hey Devil

NOT SHA

And I dont get what you mean

yes sha
before they took out the racing for money the top spot was always planed
now look at last session there was no clear winner till they posted it on the winners page

maybe they should change the way crew race?

GODthurisnoother Wrote:yes sha

Got ya now, and FFS ITS DEVILS ADVOCATE

STOP CALLING ME SHA

but its funny seeing how stupid you go about it lol
but back on topic now lol

Crap idea as ive said many times now in many threads

top CREW is determined on how well and hard a crew races for cms and is able to keep and work them, helpers raise sponsorship and allow more money to be made when werking not a great deal.

as for the ratio, which ur refering to, your saying that if u race other crews its about tuning yoru crew car to its best ability thus making the ratio of higher importance. but then tis all about the leaders tuning skill.

and makes the crews racing efforts worthless sadly this game isnt about fairness ive learnt that since ive started.

so no one gives a flying Fuk about petty ideas on making this game more fair for noobs. those who dominate wil take icons and those who take them deserve them

end of discuSSION like S S I O N....try but yall get nothing...

-rom3o

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon