Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Really impress me

Ok I know I am beating a dead horse here but the whole helper crew thing just rings of BS to me. If you guys want something interesting how about a round of MC without them, run what ya brung and accept everything. I am sure the best will still shine, but it would be nice to see it done without being handed to them.

MC top crew = If you start a crew to lose to my crew for the whole session I'll save a spot for you Big Grin

pure and utter BS, you want kudos as top crew then do it cause you are the best crew, not the best planners.

So there it is, all you MC guys want something to brag about? PROVE you are the best!

Sounds like a great idea!! I would love to see an honest round of Crew Racing. No helper crews BS, just straight out heads up run what you brung. Mind you what's stopping people from being liars about it though???
Noob, what Noob...

would be pretty obvious through the crew battle history.

And to start it off I am gonna do it, challenge my crew next round and I will accept. If that means being off the top ten so be it, but at least I will know we gave it our best.

i like this idea

yeh but you could still lie yeh ok you can see it from crew battle history but what would you do if some one was getting free crew wins? get admin to disband the crew or sumit?
[Image: untitled1copy4nr.jpg]
VeeDuBBeR

It's all about having the guts to be honest.

ask dynasty what they think about it

yeh...i thought about this a couple sessions ago but thought its never gonna happen but it would be good if it did give the other crews a chance make it how it should be
[Image: untitled1copy4nr.jpg]
VeeDuBBeR

calder12 Wrote:Ok I know I am beating a dead horse here but the whole helper crew thing just rings of BS to me. If you guys want something interesting how about a round of MC without them, run what ya brung and accept everything. I am sure the best will still shine, but it would be nice to see it done without being handed to them.

MC top crew = If you start a crew to lose to my crew for the whole session I'll save a spot for you Big Grin

pure and utter BS, you want kudos as top crew then do it cause you are the best crew, not the best planners.

So there it is, all you MC guys want something to brag about? PROVE you are the best!

You where not complaining about all of the crew wins that I gave you, so why start now?

liltreadburn Wrote:ask dynasty what they think about it

If they are as good as everyone says they'll agree. If they don't then I guess they aren't huh?

Oh and if it seems like I am being a touch cocky? oh well, I am a firm believer in putting your money where your mouth is, not kissing up and begging for crap. Ask anyone from TS whether my team EVER asked for help.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon