Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woohoo I'm in FIRST....... oh wait nvm

ive held 1st for like 20 times this round lol ..only 4 like 5 secs each time tho lmao ...then i get raped offline :grin:
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Quote:ya lude u just got hit by buzz 1 for around 100 million lol

ive also hit for about that much to...but the reason i was hit for so much cuz i was hitting peeps below me to get up...i got to like 800 mil...then got hit like a bitch...lol...everyone was prowling...
AlKi

In topshift, doncha hafta have alot of points AND networth to make 1st place, or is it just the points, its been awhile since I played it.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

It all depends on your points now. Networth has nothing to do with what place you are in anymore.
NSX DREAMN

Current Rank: 27,552
you stole my spot Panda ... meanie...! :mad:
-------Ralphy------

yeah actually alot of different names show up on first i was there quite a few times along with the rest of MC haha well GL to everyone!!!
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

I am first now, for more than a minute!!! LOL

edit: i just got hit Sad, but it was nice being first for a while Smile
Race Me

Hey me too.... wait......................[censored]

lol everytime I get a hit im in 1st and then i log in 5 mins later and I already got hit again.
m R b L i N g

yeah thats gonna happen to me..... NOW!!! i cant keep first!! haha i really wanna see what happens on the last 30 minutes of this period... MAYHEM i tell you!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey Come Play This Game While You Wait For The Next Round Of MC... rakimdream 6 1,893 04-27-2008, 01:14 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Having to wait 1 minute before signing off. Skatanic 31 8,869 04-07-2005, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Skatanic

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon