Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having to wait 1 minute before signing off.

I don't like having to wait 1 minute before signing off.I have been hit a few times cuz i couldnt sign off and it sucks.and it really annoys me when i wanna sign off and it says i have to wait a minute.

but to a certain extant it makes the game fun cuz the you can either hit or be hit within that period of time
[Image: club.gif]

Yup that is so true. I have been HI'd many times trying to hurry and work then sign off but that minute feels like the longest ever.
NSX DREAMN

Yeah it gives people a chance to hit the person back if they were hit online the only time this is bad is when im on more than one browser and put that one at the bottom and end up forgetting about it [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

I always keep some credits and use those so my status isn't stuck on say racing for a full minute. Think you can avoid most hits this way, but not all.

that is true i hate waiting a minute before signing off b/c yes i do get hi'ed sometimesand that can suck i see no point for waiting a minute
OIF Veteran

Born To Kill

SS_Goku

well just think smart.. save enuff credits from what chur doing to have enuff credits to go into a different status
[r][h][s]

wel i know that [censored] but somehow no matter what status i go into they know how to hit in that type of status so too me there is no safe status. so what you go on is luck that you dont get hit.
OIF Veteran

Born To Kill

SS_Goku

just go into crusing status.. or working status
[r][h][s]

yeah right that is a death trap i say b/c you can get your car taken or get hit in work status also but if you have no car and go cruisin after working than that is the best one or go recuiting than that is a good status also when you have a car
OIF Veteran

Born To Kill

SS_Goku

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey Come Play This Game While You Wait For The Next Round Of MC... rakimdream 6 1,893 04-27-2008, 01:14 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Woohoo I'm in FIRST....... oh wait nvm calder12 26 5,473 11-03-2005, 10:34 AM
Last Post: bscar
  over a minute loseanytime 3 1,422 08-15-2005, 09:35 PM
Last Post: triniboi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon