Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CHUSS

I call Dan/Panda gives his icon to Chuss ....dont b greedy
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Quote:I call Dan/Panda gives his icon to Chuss ....dont b greedy

lol dont start something you have no clue about
All I need is One Mic.

OOOOOOOOOOOO once again JDMAccord02 is around ,i do havea clue ...panda can easy get top crew again .but chuss has seemd to do alot of wrok 4 a whole group of ppl ...so y not ??

Quote:OOOOOOOOOOOO once again JDMAccord02 is around ,i do havea clue ...panda can easy get top crew again .but chuss has seemd to do alot of wrok 4 a whole group of ppl ...so y not ??

I agree with you, chuss has done alot of work this round. Panda has gave about 100 wins aswell so he should get a spot. Chuss shouldnt have to leave if some people didnt be a free loader and come in during the middle of the round *cough*. Thats all i mean. People who are doing the hard work have to leave but the free loaders stay :crazy:

Anyways, this is all im going to say.
All I need is One Mic.

Freeloaders huh ,ive seen many durning my time.......and Ludes done the same with rom3os crew with the wins.....but rom3os crew not 1st place and not exkly trying so gues dats diffrt stry

as for free loaders someone could have said something to dyna about who should leave. Chuss left on his own cause he thought it was only fair that Panda get his spot. *shrug*
ALASKAN GROWN

next season though im hopefully going to do a lot better...i didnt give much this season...got way into the HI's and never ever worked...lol...but next season i will try a lot harder...gotta stay away from those HI's...they are killer...lol...
AlKi

being a free loader is funn w00000t

I'm just curious, how exactly did Panda earn his spot in the crew? I'm not bad mouthing anyone just wondering what he did?
Recycle yourself, donate your organs!!!

[censored] panda he's sucks and sucks alot of dick on the way to where ever he wants to go ahahahhahahahaha
Nemesis_Program

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon