Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CHUSS

Anyone that can get him in there crew is LUCKY he kicks BUTT he gave up his spot in Dynasty so Panda Dan could have his spot.. He wasn't Booted HE just left... He helped Night_Moves_4_Jamie, and earned his spot in Dynasty. YET left for Panda. So anyone that can get him in there crew next session will not be disapointed (sp?). HOPEFULLY he will stick with Dyna and get top crew again soon.... Smile [color="red"]
ALASKAN GROWN

cool sounds like hes off the hook. im to noob/haven't been around enough to know who all the good players are. i need somebody to teach me how to play :crazy:.
[COLOR="Blue"]. . . [/COLOR]Corona_Xtra [COLOR="Blue"]. . .[/COLOR]

. . . Bow in the presence of Greatness . . .

. . . Brandon Roy - Legend in the making . . .

Quote:im to noob/haven't been around enough to know who all the good players are.
sorry come again? i do not know chuss but have seen him online alot and yeh he looks pretty good.. more than i can say for myself

LMAO why is it that i always realise what they posted made perfect sense AFTER ive posted

Quote:[color="red"] Anyone that can get him in there crew is LUCKY he kicks BUTT he gave up his spot in Dynasty so Panda Dan could have his spot.. He wasn't Booted HE just left... He helped Night_Moves_4_Jamie, and earned his spot in Dynasty. YET left for Panda. So anyone that can get him in there crew next session will not be disapointed (sp?). HOPEFULLY he will stick with Dyna and get top crew again soon.... Smile

that sucks...*wonders why zender didnt leave

:crazy:

ohh yea..
All I need is One Mic.

for PANDA?

bwahahahahahhahaa

yeah for PANDA....LMFAO....
[Image: 30.png]

LOL - regardless, Chuss went way above and well beyond what could reasonably be expected and deserves some props.

to Zura.. -___-"

for Jamie, CHUSS will have the spot if he wants it
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

kinda too late now...cuz he left
All I need is One Mic.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon