Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CHUSS

[censored] no wonder why i dont get nowhere in this game. i better start using that teknique.
[COLOR="Blue"]. . . [/COLOR]Corona_Xtra [COLOR="Blue"]. . .[/COLOR]

. . . Bow in the presence of Greatness . . .

. . . Brandon Roy - Legend in the making . . .

Quote:I'm just curious, how exactly did Panda earn his spot in the crew? I'm not bad mouthing anyone just wondering what he did?
he gave them over 100 wins

just to clear some things up for people, as this forum is full of crap most of the time..

I left the crew as a spot had to be made way for someone that helped the crew. The spot was promised but no vacancies at the time. Whether it was panda or Bill Clinton, it's no ones business except the crews.

Now last round, a spot was made way for me. So I basically returned the favour. Even though I probably was one of the top 5 or 6 racers/workers in the crew this time, it doesn't matter. It's just a damn icon!! I know and so does the rest of the crew that I helped in achieving a win.

As long as when it comes to next round, people remember me for how I was a team player.. and i'm sure i'll contribute next round to the winning crew.

Good luck to everyone in the remaining days. Last 10 minutes of the last day is gonna be absolutely spastic!!

best advice that I have read...

ITS JUST A DAMN ICON
[Image: 30.png]

chuss thats the attitdue u should have in this game...you should do it to help peeps and not for ur own self..
AlKi

A-Men to that my brother , Confusedmirk:
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

for all da bitches thinking i'm greedy, thats not the case, as CHUSS said, it wasn't my choice, or DYna's choice for CHUSS to go..
it was CHUSS's choice, not ours..
CHUSS will have a spot next round if he wants it, and will get a ribbon..
get off deez nutz
*waits for Zura to insult me outside of flame wars :mad:*
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

pandu, he'll get a ribbon if hes in a crew that wins top crew Confusedmirk:

?

not worth mine, or anyone's time to do that.

If everyone was thinking that the game would be alot more boring ,
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon