Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who is supposed to finish third?

man...he just said you all suck

damn im glad im not with you guys
SpamaticS - Slick

top 25 is highly overated botom 25 is where its at
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

Quote:.... then you all suck

Big Grin

thanx shadow..i know i do... Cool
AlKi

OOOOOOOOOOOO i got dead last few rounds back,got caught boosting and well i was -38 mill i belive ....one HUGE ASS FINE ....so wheres my medal ??
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

no more Cool
AlKi

Quote:Same here as well.... Confusedmirk:

Oh my word, was that getting redundant.... Wink
in game Fallout_boy-UWIN

Quote:
Quote:Same here as well.... Confusedmirk:

Oh my word, was that getting redundant.... Wink

yes it is... but look who was the first one to say it..lol... Cool
AlKi

[quote]top 25 is highly overated botom 25 is where its at [/quote

Hey I would be perfectly ocntent at #25.. I just need a lil bit of help to get there.. Thats all..And BTW.. The [censored] thats in 3rd now.. OMG..bro,If i had the power to do it.. I WOULD take your spot from you.. Next time you tell someone you wanna pass net to them and TAKE 33 mill instead.. Better watch who you do it to.Cause I am dead Effing serious..If i knew enough peolpe and i could do it and pull it off.. I would in a heart beat.. and there wouldnt be [censored] you could do or say about it..If you wanted help you coulda asked.. I might have helped.. but Since you have 3rd in a bag and a lil birdie said that YOu ONLY wanted 3rd.. I figured you wouldnt go so low as to take net from somone WAAAY lower than you who is jsut looking for the 25th spot.. I would expect it from soemone in my range not you.Thanks for being suck a Cocksucker!
that being said.. I dont care much its jsut a game i know.. But I would be in 25th if it werent for that cocksucker..Errr.. :mad:
OFF SOAPBOX

Now.. I still want that last spot.. hehe.and i am still puttin up a fight to get to it.
92 Talon TSi AWD-you just got owned by a chick
[Image: spamdsm.gif]

im getting 3rd...lol... Cool

i wish... Sad
AlKi

Lude.. I know its not you babe.. hehe we know who is in that spot right now.. and i jsut felt that need to vent on his retarded ass.. So those who are helping him know what a slimeball he really is.. :grin:
92 Talon TSi AWD-you just got owned by a chick
[Image: spamdsm.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  was this supposed to happen? CocaineBlunt 11 3,211 09-04-2005, 12:19 PM
Last Post: gotboost

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon