Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
was this supposed to happen?

Skill Level: 2
EXP: 273 (100.00%)

2 races later...

Skill Level: 2
EXP: 330 (100.00%)

i thought you werent supposed to accumulate any more EXP until you upgraded the level? maybe i missunderstood
The Head Foundation, please give generously.

Quote: If you have reached a certain experience level in the game where you CAN level up then you MUST purchase the next level upgrade or your experience will no longer accumulate at any high rate. This means that if you have enough experience you have to level up.

I imagine that prolly along the lines of lvl 6~10 it'll cut you off. Not real sure though, but I feel bad for those who get maxed out while offline and still get races before they log in again.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

oh, thanks for clearing that up
The Head Foundation, please give generously.

the exp is horrible this session..
All I need is One Mic.

Thats what people said last session
[r][h][s]

yea i was wondering if that was supposed to happen to. be im not sure bout the exp.... its not going too fast but when i get into the high lvls ill see if i like it or not
online name: GoT_FrEe_WinS... race me offline for free models and wins

ok i so its once you Level up you MUST purchase the upgrades in the Tuner Shop, right? and we know that there are levels that has no upgrades and thats why they say CERTAIN.

i dunno i hope thats it because i still dont understand wut they mean by it
online name: GoT_FrEe_WinS... race me offline for free models and wins

I think the EXP is el crapo. I understand the need to stop people using bots and macro's to do the racing for them, but honestly, this will not stop the macro's or the offline spamming or the HI'ers getting IDE without winning a single race.All this does is fuk up any chance of getting EXP fast. There is not much of a chance of ANYONE ever getting to level 24 again.

Quote:the exp is horrible this session..

yeah i agree. i hate not having free wins to race. i got all my exp and my good ratios from racing free win people. :/
midnite is spelled wrong.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How come this happen??? bubye 29 5,999 08-17-2009, 06:06 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Did this happen to anyone? bubye 3 1,142 07-18-2009, 06:17 PM
Last Post: HeartBeatStoper
  What happen to no vet staying behind to get icons? og-invisible 26 6,021 08-03-2007, 10:14 AM
Last Post: OuTkAsT_2
  Weird or what? Have any of u had this happen b4? burn_u_out 4 1,429 11-18-2005, 03:56 AM
Last Post: rom3o™
  who is supposed to finish third? kart94racer 59 8,992 09-28-2005, 01:43 AM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon